I've been doing some scratching to be able to feel the tingle in my palms and hands anytime but I'm having trouble feeling it when i dont scratch it. When i concentrate in the middle of my palm the tingling doesn't feel exactly in the middle but in other parts of my hand like fingers but never directly in the center unless i do more scratches there.

Do i have to feel it EXACTLY where i want it to be or close to the point where i want it to be is enough? Like do i have to feel EVERY CELL of my hand from thumb to shoulder tingling or few slight tingles is enough?

When they say start with your thumb until all the way to your shoulder does it mean that i must scratch all the way at ONCE or little by little like: I scratch my thumb then close my eyes than feel it, then i scratch an inch of my forearm then i feel it, or do i have to do it all at once?

Yesterday I did hours of this exercise with breaks and today in the morning i tried and am having a much tougher time feeling the same point even with scratching than yesterday. Did i tire out my energy yesterday?

How do i know i can move my body awareness anywhere?

I know this is a lot of questions so please try to understand and answer as many as you can but all of them will be very appreciated. Thanks for your time.