hey everyone, i have gone with the program a long time ago, but i guess i kind of slowly fell out of it, events came up and i had no real drive to go thru with MAP, but now i am back into swing of things again, and motivating myself to finish the entire program
i just had a few ?s on the Day 3 part. i mainly practice in my room, lights turned off, shades down. my computer chair serves me well since it has a hardback, so i have a t-shirt on, running pants, no socks on.
relaxation and breathe awareness are no problem to me, since ive been involved with martial arts for almost 5 years now, and that has disciplined my mind and body pretty well. the part i have difficulty is with the energy stimulation. my hands have a good amount of energy stimulation, where as to i can get my thumbs going with the wave/magnetism sensation back and forth which is awesome. the trouble i have is with my toes. i dont have socks on, but idk if thats the problem. i was wondering if there was any tips on better stimulating the toes. in fact, as i sit here typing this with my socks on, i can do the sponging technique on each of my big toes, but only a fair amount of sensation.
so is there any tips/techniques i could try to better stimulate the toes during my practice session? thanks