Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 3 Questions

Re: Day 3 Questions

Lol. Well started mainly bc i believe it was my fate (at least i think so, im not sure)the way it happened. As for the feet, i try to take care of mine. I have 2 clauses on my left foot (not bad ones) and i cant get rid of them. Think energy work around them will help?
    new...

i couldn't say for sure.i started looking after my feet around the same time i started doing energy work.maybe there's a link-maybe it's just good foot lotion!! lol.
    although i will say that i have had a long term skin problem that has slowly begun disappearing since i started energy work too.but that may be completely unrelated too-i've given up alot of old bad habits,which i'm sure had alot to do with the state of my skin.
    who knows?? sorry,i'm not really being very helpful here,.but i'm sure doing any energy work properly is gonna be good for you anyway.. keep at it.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Eldanen Guest

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by St.Domenick
    hey!, im on day three too.

ive been having kinda the same problems and ive been thinking about getting a stiff scrub brush to scrub my feet with when i wash to really sensitize them. maybe soaking my feet in a salt bath.

but also ive notice thart some days my feet are more or less sensitive than other days.

but ive also been reading thru 3 of roberts books and im learning that the energy of the feet is Usually quite sluggish and it can take some time before this is broken through.. then you will start to have more intense awareness of the feet and the actually energy pathways in them.

try looking at your toes as you concentrate only on them.

work on you feet at night as you are falling asleep

Isn't it something though that the legs are supposed to be the greatest inputs into the energy body, greater than the arms? Now how does that make sense? (If I have my stuff right.)

Blog Entries

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen
    Isn't it something though that the legs are supposed to be the greatest inputs into the energy body, greater than the arms? Now how does that make sense? (If I have my stuff right.)

I have read some of roberts work here, (don't have the link) i think he likens it unto drawing energy from the earth, (among other ways) and being so, makes them very strong conduits of energy... the truth is, our whole body make-up is one big conduit for energy... but for practical, daily energy work, think of yer legs as natural earth/energy conduits...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

LightningMunk Guest

hey everyone! i am restarting the program again cuz now i actually have a set time each day now until the end of summer to work on this, so im going to. right now im a bit frustrated since i can hardly stimulate my toes. im wondering if coldness has anything to do with it (no i dont have "cold feet" about this lol, pun intended) cuz its the morning and its a bit chilly, but i dont like having my socks on since then im more aware of the contact between my feet and the socks then stimulating my toes. anyone can help me with this?? cuz in my last journal i guess i was having strong sensations with energy stimulation on that day, and now im not real depressed, help would be nice thanks!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LightningMunk
    hey everyone! i am restarting the program again cuz now i actually have a set time each day now until the end of summer to work on this, so im going to. right now im a bit frustrated since i can hardly stimulate my toes. im wondering if coldness has anything to do with it (no i dont have "cold feet" about this lol, pun intended) cuz its the morning and its a bit chilly, but i dont like having my socks on since then im more aware of the contact between my feet and the socks then stimulating my toes. anyone can help me with this?? cuz in my last journal i guess i was having strong sensations with energy stimulation on that day, and now im not real depressed, help would be nice thanks!!
    A few things could be happening- your previous work may have unblocked your feet to the extent that you feel less. Cold can have a numbing effect on your feet, and this can get in the way of your getting the feedback you want. So I don't think it's a problem in your energy body, more of a 'problem knowing when to stop', so I'd suggest following MAP guidelines as to how long to do it or put some socks on. I've always done it with whatever I had on and considered any feedback ok, regardless of clothes or shoes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LightningMunk Guest

yea i have two layers of socks on right now, but they still feel a bit cold. its odd because for the longest time, i always used that sense of vibrations or magnetism to let me know that the energy is moving. i mean i have focused on this for a good hour now and i can get some very faint energy movements....but how come when its unblocked that you dont feel it anymore? couldnt it just be that its not working? i always thought that when its unblocked then the energy becomes more, and when its blocked u feel less...like reversed lol. i would just like to clear this up since the farthest i have ever gone on the program was to day 8, but i am very 100% confident i am going to finish this whole program in the 91 days. so getting this cleared up in my mind now would greatly help for future energy work thanks!!!

Blog Entries

Sensations of energy move in stages. A possible cycle of sensations might look like this:

* Unawareness: Energy perception is random and if so you don't recognise it or just think of it as something that always happened to you without calling it energy.
    * Beginning Awareness: Now you feel energy more and more strongly. Light to heavy sensations. Progress seems easy. Energy seems easy to feel.
    * Blockage: You become aware of where you are blocked in that part of your body. Energy movement seems suddenly to hit obstacles. In reality the obstructed inner layers were always there, but your awareness has grown. But suddenly energy movement has seemed to stopped, or trying to move energy is like hitting a wall. Moving energy might feel like something constricts and blocks off.
    * Clearing out: Again light and strong sensations. Feelings of heat. Feelings like liquid. Pulsating feelings may occur as more energy moves within formerly blocked parts. These come and go.
    * Shudders: Now it can happen that energy rushes flow spontaneously or suddenly. The energy feels like electric, a cloud or simply a shiver or shudder. Minor blockages get cleared.
    * Clean: Everything feels airy, soft, light, or even empty. Moving of awareness in this layer may seem so easy and obstructed you start to doubt it happens or is effective. Now you might tense up to feel more, but the increased sensation only derives from artificially blocking off energy flow by tensing up. The easy, airy, soft flow is the reality, IMO.

Your sensations can vary along this wide spectrum. I often have cold to shivering sensations in freshly cleared spots, and leading energy can sometimes produce cold sensations, not only warm.

Take good care,
    Oliver

LightningMunk Guest

thank you for the descriptions. the question i have now is will this hinder the future of my training on the program, because im not getting the strongest sensations on my toes at the moment or mixed energy sensations on my future energy work?? i have good focus and awareness, just frustrating when you are focusing on it with clear intentions and a clear focused mind and u are not picking up anything, but like i said, i already started the program before, stopped early december, and now picking it up mid february, so idk how cleared up the feet are. hopefully energy sensations will be stronger once i move up the body more or do full body bounces. so like i asked, how important is the energy sensations during this training going to be when it comes to part of the program where i train on exit techniques?? thanks

Blog Entries

The most important thing seems to be to get loose. Try to lose all kinds of tension. Physical *and* mental. Having too much expectations or worrying a lot along the lines of "Am I doing this right?" or "Is this what I am supposed to feel?" is also a kind of tension. Doing the exercise thoroughly (and not overdoing it) and staying relaxed is key to good effectivity. See if you can observe improvements. Go with what feels right.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast