Yay! I'm so happy!
So I wake up at 5AM with my usual backache and go sit in the living room recliner. I settle down and the cat comes and bothers me for a bit. I push her away and start going down. After awhile I start getting sleepy, but since I'm not in my bed it takes longer to relax... I start feeling vibrations, my heart feels like it's going a mile a minute. I will myself to relax... the vibrations get stronger, I feel my legs start to float, but the rest of my body is firmly in place. I'm afraid to move the top of my body because I'm afraid it'll stop. So I feel the vibrations start to fade, so I think "if it stops it will not happen." At this point I try to do the rope technique- as I try to imagine myself going up a rope (that's never worked for me before, but now I'm desperate), I feel?see a "tunnel" of energy coming from my torso, and it feels it's "sucking me up" at the same time I imagine myself going up the rope. Very unexpected feeling. Then, I decide to try to stand up, because I feel "loose" enough, and sure enough, I "topple-float" to the front of me, and start floating around the living room. I float to my bedroom and see my husband sleeping there, and I go to him to tell him how I'm projecting- of course he's sleeping- so I float around some more, remember to keep it short, and go back to my body. So I do, wake up a little, look around, (it's still dark) and go "down" again. I start to feel vibrations again, can't believe my luck, feel the vibes. repeat the process, except no rope technique, when my legs started floating up I just "sat up" (this time I had no fear of losing the exit- I had nothing to lose since I had just done it.) Float again, this time everything was dark and hard to see. I remembered about asking for astral sight, and I do it and am surprised at the sound of my own voice- I had never spoken aloud before during a projection. Then I decide to push my luck and ask to go to an astral plane- and suddenly, I'm in front of a tunnel- I go through with someone- apparently someone was with me, probably not human, I don't remember "looking" I just knew I was not alone. We go through the tunnel side by side, I hear voices, There seem to be 2 doctors talking about a child (like a consultation with a doctor) I decide that the trip is turning into a LD and I don't want it to degenerate, so I ask to go back in my body. I do, I feel myself descend into it, but I can't move. So I wait, get up, tell my husband about my projection, notice I'm floating and he's not paying attention to me, realize I'm still out, go back, sit there for a while and concentrate on listening to my surroundings, realize I still can't open my eyes, work on my big toe, and finally get up!
I was stiff, needed 2 coffees to wake up, but I'm so happy!