im going to start a journal on here if thats alright with the admins. That's just fine-Admin. i feel like putting it on here each day will help me view my progress so far and maybe will help other people on the board as well if people need help and they can see what other people are doing as far as going with the program. this also serves to save the free space in my MAP book on the notes/comments portion of each day lol

Day 4 - i relax again in my room. tried to put the shades down but they flipped open on me and fell of the hinges, so i said screw it lol. loose jeans, rolled up sleeves sweater, and no socks. listened to preset, relaxed body and breathing. The toes have always been difficult with me, maybe because they seem "far" in a sense of body awareness, but my mind discipline kicks in and i focus on my toes. its more faith than anything as i start the brushing actions and sponging actions. in a couple minutes, the sensations kick in. the sponging technique comes real natural to me. once you get the sensation down, all i have to do is recreate it and it stimulates it. moved onto lesser toes, same problem, but with consistent mind focus i soon achieve the sensations. not as strong as the big toes but they were definitely there. i also noticed that if i extended my legs out, was much easier to focus on each toe, where as to before i was like, lifting the big toe off the ground, which got me distracted alot. after my session was done, continued to stimulate toes. as of right now, i have all my left toes buzzing like crazy on the bottom of the toes lol which im psyched about. things are finally picking up the pace on training, feel like making some real advancement