Thread: LightningMunk's Journal

LightningMunk Guest

LightningMunk's Journal

im going to start a journal on here if thats alright with the admins. That's just fine-Admin. i feel like putting it on here each day will help me view my progress so far and maybe will help other people on the board as well if people need help and they can see what other people are doing as far as going with the program. this also serves to save the free space in my MAP book on the notes/comments portion of each day lol

Day 4 - i relax again in my room. tried to put the shades down but they flipped open on me and fell of the hinges, so i said screw it lol. loose jeans, rolled up sleeves sweater, and no socks. listened to preset, relaxed body and breathing. The toes have always been difficult with me, maybe because they seem "far" in a sense of body awareness, but my mind discipline kicks in and i focus on my toes. its more faith than anything as i start the brushing actions and sponging actions. in a couple minutes, the sensations kick in. the sponging technique comes real natural to me. once you get the sensation down, all i have to do is recreate it and it stimulates it. moved onto lesser toes, same problem, but with consistent mind focus i soon achieve the sensations. not as strong as the big toes but they were definitely there. i also noticed that if i extended my legs out, was much easier to focus on each toe, where as to before i was like, lifting the big toe off the ground, which got me distracted alot. after my session was done, continued to stimulate toes. as of right now, i have all my left toes buzzing like crazy on the bottom of the toes lol which im psyched about. things are finally picking up the pace on training, feel like making some real advancement

LightningMunk Guest
    agh hate the weekends, no privacy at all lol. sucks having to share a room with a sibling. but as of this evening found out i can use my parents bedroom, which works equally as well too so that solves my weekend problem

Day 5 - full foot stimulations were pretty heavy. was difficult to recreate them as far as the toes were concerned but could still feel it move back and forth. my left foot is way more sensitive then right, and a little hard at the moment to simutaneously do both. i think the main reason is im trying to clear my mind and focus on the task. so if anyone has any advice on that, that would be great heh. i wouldnt consider this a GREAT session, since mainly i had to do this while my bro was in the room, not good for concentration wise

Day 6 - brother never leaves room on weekends lol, thats why i mainly do these in the afternoon while hes in school. so was going to actually try and practice in our second bathroom, small but real dark in there. was difficult with laundry going and the furnace lol. concentration had to really kick in. mother bothered me and said i could do this in their bedroom, and that was amazingly dark, so it worked perfect, and was really quiet. was very distressed since i couldnt calm my mind as well. i think this was because i had to work 8 hours today (work overtime cuz a kid quit), and my mind was gone lol. anyways, despite my mind not concentrating as well, i could still get my feet stimulating, left is way more responsive then right. a little easier to simulatenously stimulate with the feet. with full leg stimulations, was amazing with amount of awareness of the path. and could get stimulation simultaneously between both legs. overall, good session, but hoping for a very good session tomorrow on Day 7.

Blog Entries
    DONT LOSE YER JOURNALS!!! that will be my only journal advise... I have kept about 19 years worth of OBE journals.... they are gone... lost them.... only have since Feb2007... i am still devistated... keep them close... (or just post here...)
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull