Thread: Astral Projection Ability

LightningMunk Guest

Astral Projection Ability

hey everyone, just had a quick question, but didnt know if this should be in the MAP area or AP area, so i just put it here heh.

i was just curious as to whether astral projection is an attained skill, like once you are able to do it alot of times its natural to you, or do you have to keep it up, like a marathon runner? mainly because i am working on the MAP program at the moment, but im just curious what happens after the program is done. i know ill be doing energy stimulation and astral projection alot of the time after the program is done, but lets say i go to full time work in the summer (im in college lol), and the days just drain me of energy, and i havent tried astral projection in 2 weeks. will i still be able to project after those 2 weeks? or do i need to retrain my body again? thanks

Blog Entries
    I think the idea is to activate and make healthy your entire energy body/system, and let nature do the rest... Out of body events are natural events, that can be controlled... even the most talented of us cannot sit and force an OBE every time we try... Very powerful events will happen to you soon... probably when you least expect it... good luck...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

LightningMunk Guest
    ...very powerful events?

kiwibonga Guest
    A few basics will remain with you forever... And a few will fade away with time if you don't nurture them.

Among those that will remain with you... The ability to still your mind, the ability to see hallucinations without flinching, the ability to control the out of body state once you've projected...

Among those that will fade away with time if not nurtured... Recall of sleep experiences, the length of time you can stay in trance without going unconscious, and by extension of these two things, the ability to wake up to vibrations in sleep paralysis, the ability to lucid dream, the ability to project, and the ability to remember any experiences you may have had the previous night.

Usually, dream recall will fade in a matter of weeks or even days if you don't actively keep a dream journal. This affects recall of pretty much all types of experiences, so it should never be neglected.

Then the others are just a matter of being used to present-moment awareness, which is something that will fade away progressively over the months...

One thing to note though, is that even if you take a break, it's usually not so difficult to get back into the game, so to speak... Just make sure to remember all the basics that helped you get to your personal best, and go back to them as needed.

Blog Entries

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by LightningMunk
    ...very powerful events?
    Yes... Ask and ye shall receive... I mean, of course, sending positive reinforced messages to your sub=conscience (seemingly) mind, is a powerful tool when exploring these matters... the fact that you are here asking questions is revealing... I think it is possible that you are in the middle of an awakening... and i think you DO realize that... good luck with OBE...

I fixed the broken quote box-CF
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Psychotronic Guest

Re: Astral Projection Ability

Human can´t never lose ability to project, because he has experiances, so he know the feelings, that he wants to induce. You can´t forget feelings. Relaxing and similar techniques are contructs of feelings, that human know and so know how to get them. It isn´t science, but it is an art. If you learned, how to draw pictures, you can´t forget it... no in two weeks, you can feel that.