Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astral Projection vs Lucid Dreaming

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Projection vs Lucid Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by RyanParis
    Astral projection and lucid dreaming are NOT the same thing.

Astral projection is an experience outside your body, while lucid dreaming is being aware of dreaming.
    The experiences are different, but both dreaming and OBE are forms of projection.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

kiwibonga Guest

Astral projection and lucid dreaming are NOT the same thing.

Astral projection is an experience outside your body, while lucid dreaming is being aware of dreaming.
    What if dreaming is a projection? If you know for sure that it isn't, then I'd like to hear what has you so convinced...

Blog Entries

They are really two different prespectives of the same type of event... these are highly sophisticated energy-body -awareness events, that can be understood differently through OBE or LD's... Through Ld's, we expererience a different part of the event... through OBE we experience the SAME event in a completely different way... i have had OBE experiences where i 'kicked myself down' to the LD level/state for whatever reason i had at the time... kinda hard to wrap our 'monkey' brains around it... i am much more aware when OOB....
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Blog Entries

How can you tell if you're outside your body in a dream, though? I've had some pretty interesting dreams that did involve being apart from my body, but I wasn't lucid in any of them, so while I don't want to be a troublemaker, that seems a pretty limited definition.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Psychotronic Guest

The relativity of astral projection - Thought forms(we are working with, in) can be close to physical or can be everything other or some form of "chaos".

The relativity of dreaming - There are two sides of relativity. We can make own thought forms or we can use old thought forms.

Physical......relativity(AP)......Astral........re lativity(LD)........Mental

But it isn´t something like dimensions(Budhic etc.), maybe dimensions only of our consciousness. We are pure relativity and Astral is pure relativity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2