Thread: Trance/Meditation questions

Trance/Meditation questions

First off nice to see this back up again, ive been waiting.

While trying to induce a trance is it best to keep your head in its natural balanced position?

Also once you are in a trance is it possible to do activities like go on the computer etc.?

And if vibrations come does that mean you have do everything right and you should be able to project at that time?

Thanks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Re: Trance/Meditation questions

Quote Originally Posted by JoSac
    First off nice to see this back up again, ive been waiting.
    Us too. It was difficult!

While trying to induce a trance is it best to keep your head in its natural balanced position?
    It depends. It has to be comfortable enough to trance, but not too comfortable, because the object isn't to go to sleep. I like reclining, it just depends on the person.
    Also once you are in a trance is it possible to do activities like go on the computer etc.?
    It depends. On a light trance some people can, but usually, for a deep trance (deep enough to project, you should be in the mind-awake-body asleep state) I can't see how. A paralyzed body can't do anything.
    And if vibrations come does that mean you have do everything right and you should be able to project at that time?
    Thanks JS
    Vibrations are signposts that your consciousness is shifting from the physical to the nonphysical, so it is a good time to start doing energy-loosening methods or exit techniques. Most people believe that vibes are the 'window' of opportunity but that is not always the case- in my experience, exit happens after the vibes start to slow down but right before they end. Yet I exit sometimes minutes after they stop- the trick is not to let yourself wake up completely.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Trance/Meditation questions

ohh i c. thanks for clearing those up. but it seems when i try to use a trance technique and produce that vertigo feeling, i can only do it if my head is in its balanced position, not when i have it on a pillow. but id rather it be on a pillow. do u have a solution to this or should i just keep practicing?

Thanks JS
    new...