Thread: Multi-colored Animals

salerno_51 Guest

Multi-colored Animals

Hi,
    This is my first post here. I have noticed a strange phenomenon in my dreams, occuring with varying degrees of lucidity, and am wondering if anyone has some insight. For some reason, the animals that occur in my dreams are often multicolored. I have noticed birds, horses, cats, etc. which have strange colors. For instance, the face of one of my cats was variously marked in purple, yellow, and other less prominent colors. Or, a pair of hawks which were pale blue, gold, and mauve. Even multicolored horses with a kind of luminescent algae green type color. Does anyone else experience this in their dreams? Any ideas as to the reason this occurs or possible significance? Thanks.

Angelo

Alaskans Guest

Re: Multi-colored Animals

Thanks for posting

Never heard of that, I'm glad you came forward, I doubt theres another discussion on it. But I can almost see the meaning I think.

Colors of course are many different emotions, states of mind, personalities.

Many colors together is chaos. Chaos energy is mottled with colors. Like your cat.

Some other things can be represented by colors, like internal desires, things you are emotionally invested in, or attached to. I think every thought has a color, and thoughts stick to the thinker, like the colors on your animals.

I really dont know anything about animals in dreams. I rarely dream about animals myself. But I'd imagine each animal represents different things, like maybe a deer is gentleness, a raccoon mischieviousness, etc. That you dream of so many animals probably means that the animals are aspects of yourself. If that is true, then the colors on the animals are your reaction to those aspects of yourself, or the emotions you experience because of those aspects.

If you want help with translations, we need details. Repeating themes in dreams are always something extremely important, and once they are solved they will stop. I urge you to find out what message is trying to be sent to you.

Hope it helped.
    --Luke

salerno_51 Guest

Thanks for your response. I do believe that the colors are meaningful and indicative of something else but I am not sure that the object seen is always 'personal' to me. I just have never read anything about this aspect of dreams, and noticing more frequently this phenomenon, I was wondering if others experienced this also.
    For instance, as I mentioned previously, I had a dream where I was standing in front of my garage in daylight and, looking up into the sky, I noticed a pair of distant hawks (as I am wont to do in waking life.) They flew and landed on my garage and I noticed that they were very uniquely colored. Mostly pale blue with gold and some mauve. I believe pale blue to be indicative of intuitive mentality and gold of spiritual knowledge. Mauve i believe is indicative of a noble life-vitality. These tally with what I would describe as the inner or symbolic nature of the hawk. I am not exactly sure what the significance of this dream was, other than maybe pointing out to me in a symbolic kind of way this symbolic nature of the hawk.
    However, as this kind of consciousness of color in dream is becoming more prominent for me, especially in regard to animals, I was mostly wondering whether it was similar for others. I kind of wonder whether this is part of natural perception in the dream world, as opposed to the obscurity, so to say, of the physical world and perception.

Angelo

Alaskans Guest

Im sorry, I dont know what answer your looking for then. I just try to find the hidden message. It really doesnt matter what the meaning of the symbols is, or even if the dream was sent by ones unconcious, guides, whatever, just so long as the message is good and gives answers to problems in ones life. If there is no message then the dream is either junk from the day, or its not a dream at all but something that actually happened past present or future, either intuition or astral projection.
    Maybe your seeing one of the auras of literal astral beings. If you dont see any meaning in the dream, then thats all I can think of. But even if that is so then they are there to help you and you should find what they are saying.