Thread: High Vibration Entity

High Vibration Entity

Hi Guys,

Ive run into an entity which I can only describe as benevolent, which has a relationship with me in some way.

I would like to know a little more about it, and just wondering if anyone here could shed a little insight on the matter.

This entity must be of high vibration as I cant see its form in any other way then of a swirling ball of purple and rainbow like light. I have seen it both in the real time zone AND in the higher planes and spirit homes and it looks the same to me. My guess is that due to its high vibration I cant perceive them properly yet.

I recall seeing this light a few times over the past couple years. Mostly when I travel to what only can be described as a countryside landscape. I remember it watching me from under a large tree- and even being a seasoned projector at the time seeing what I could only describe as a rainbow whirlwind (mostly violet/purple) with bright sparks of light that simmered through it made me go "wow..." in awe.

A few nights ago it appeared to me in the RTZ in the middle of some sort of silly neg attack I think-(silly little animal things throwing spears at me while I was in separation)-It appeared at me door "popped" the negs away, approached and smothered me in energy. After the click out I found myself back in the country scape, feeling very happy and what I could only describe as overwhelmed with joy/energy/etc. My girlfriend was also there (who just happened to be sleeping next to me at the time)- She was crying with joy, and telling me how she had just felt one with the universe.

The being left us a note also, which I could read. (not relevant here)

Anyone dealt with an entity like this-or have any insights?

"The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Re: High Vibration Entity

Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    Hi Guys,

Ive run into an entity which I can only describe as benevolent, which has a relationship with me in some way.

I would like to know a little more about it, and just wondering if anyone here could shed a little insight on the matter.

This entity must be of high vibration as I cant see its form in any other way then of a swirling ball of purple and rainbow like light. I have seen it both in the real time zone AND in the higher planes and spirit homes and it looks the same to me. My guess is that due to its high vibration I cant perceive them properly yet.

I recall seeing this light a few times over the past couple years. Mostly when I travel to what only can be described as a countryside landscape. I remember it watching me from under a large tree- and even being a seasoned projector at the time seeing what I could only describe as a rainbow whirlwind (mostly violet/purple) with bright sparks of light that simmered through it made me go "wow..." in awe.

A few nights ago it appeared to me in the RTZ in the middle of some sort of silly neg attack I think-(silly little animal things throwing spears at me while I was in separation)-It appeared at me door "popped" the negs away, approached and smothered me in energy. After the click out I found myself back in the country scape, feeling very happy and what I could only describe as overwhelmed with joy/energy/etc. My girlfriend was also there (who just happened to be sleeping next to me at the time)- She was crying with joy, and telling me how she had just felt one with the universe.

The being left us a note also, which I could read. (not relevant here)

Anyone dealt with an entity like this-or have any insights?

It sounds like the light watcher which appears in purple light often tall with a purple cloak of light . If this is the case , it is an aspect of self and eventually will have your face but often appears faceless or like the highest incarnation of your soul so far .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hi AC,

Ok-well that makes a little sense. Because only a few weeks before that I had a run in with what can only be described as a "dark watcher"? from what I have read of your work. I being that simply looked like a grim reaper?

I found myself in spontaneous project in what I assume was the RTZ in my living room.

It tried to poke me with a scalpel it was holding- and said something about "my fate being sealed".

I just brushed it of as some type of neg.

But from your work AC, it describes the dark watcher?Or was it simple a neg? Or something else?

What process that is unfolding here?

Any insights?

Thank you

dk

Alchemy . At first we are just the body the higher and the lower self . Then we grow and manifest the guardian angel and most stop there . As Robert Bruce says every yin will have its yang. There is a guardian demon also . Then comes the arch angel and arch demon , then the light watcher and dark watcher etc . The self splits cleansing away its negative ego . The LS , GD , AD and DW are transmuted with love and light to become equal parts of the team . The Light Watcher is the soul reminder about ascension and holds the lantern on the path but the Dark Watcher is the detractor which frightens us back under our covers until we overcome fear of what's out there and cure it too . In the past some ceremonial magicians offered sacrifices of their own blood on bread to banish the Dark Watcher . Turn to meet it without fear and send it love . Direct light energy to it and it will become transmuted also .

Thanks AC,

There seems to be so much to "get right".I'm unsure of how anyone has done it without guidance. Im unsure of how I came to be were I am today, let alone how things are working towards a future path.

I cant say Im a student of any Esoteric arts-and to be honest, I thought up until a few months back the "Magician" thing was really a little bit silly. But, I have experienced without an Esoteric foundation elements of what is discussed- such as Angels, Astral Spells, Symbols, and even being taught lessons in the context of " A Magician can. etc etc". Which for me took my attention for I never really look at things from that stand point-yet teachers are talking to me in such terms.In fact I thought I would call down Arch Angel Micheal about removing what I thought were negs (which there wasnt) and he promptly arrived wings and all.

In regards to this the Esoteric world you deal with seems so complicated- its amazing anyone can ascend with its complexity's- and to the average person illogical nature of the process.

So its my understanding that I need to transmute the lower parts of myself via love and light to raise their vibration?

How would I do this?

Thank you,

Dk

Thanks AC,

There seems to be so much to "get right".I'm unsure of how anyone has done it without guidance. Im unsure of how I came to be were I am today, let alone how things are working towards a future path.

I cant say Im a student of any Esoteric arts-and to be honest, I thought up until a few months back the "Magician" thing was really a little bit silly. But, I have experienced without an Esoteric foundation elements of what is discussed- such as Angels, Astral Spells, Symbols, and even being taught lessons in the context of " A Magician can. etc etc". Which for me took my attention for I never really look at things from that stand point-yet teachers are talking to me in such terms.In fact I thought I would call down Arch Angel Micheal about removing what I thought were negs (which there wasnt) and he promptly arrived wings and all.

In regards to this the Esoteric world you deal with seems so complicated- its amazing anyone can ascend with its complexity's- and to the average person illogical nature of the process.

So its my understanding that I need to transmute the lower parts of myself via love and light to raise their vibration?

How would I do this?

Thank you,

Dk
    anything we readlly need to do we do intuitively or instinctively but by freewill we can ascend . You are having visions of this entity which imho is your light watcher .That and other bits you describe indicate that your higher self is busy with ascension and you probably are working in dreamstate . It is more a matter of recall than it is new learning . It is part of our universal mind and part of our spiritual dna .

Ascension occurs naturally, thru karma and soul lessons our vibration slowly ascends . But you can and seem to be doing alchemy . Imo this is best done
    * by energy work to clean the energy body of blockages so kundalini will manifest and imbibe new energy centres with light
    * by meditation especially in trance with the master teaching spirits called mahatma as mystics have done for thousands of years
    * through projection to the realms in trance or in dreamstate to learn in the higher plane teaching ashrams
    * through initiatic and hermetic magick
    * through working with peers who are of similar vibration and kindred spirits
    * reading metaphysical and esoteric works
    * alchemy books and website not metal but spiritual transmutational
    * boddhisatva path of right thought , choice and right action
    viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=

And for individual aspects of self project into the appropriate stone and send healing energy and unconditional love . Also project out of the same stone and send energy from your cleanest highest source into the stone
    integrating lessons of love and light

Blog Entries

Now that Aunt Clair has answered, I wanted to jump in and add a few thoughts. I'm not saying anything other than what she's said, I'm just expounding a little bit on what she said.
    Thanks AC,

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    anything we readlly need to do we do intuitively or instinctively but by freewill we can ascend
    That's what I wanted to say- when you choose to something out of love, when you strive to do the 'right thing', out of the intention to help or heal, that in itself is an instinctive 'tuning into' that higher part of us. That IMO is a 'frequency tweak', in my opinion.

I can't speak to this, but I can say that as Aunt Clair said, there are many mechanisms of ascension, and one we're not really too aware of is the 'dreamstate lesson'. IMO everyone has them, and some are more complicated than others. The thing is, that a lot of this work is done without our not being aware we are doing it. It is amazing, when I became aware of this in my own life, I was told by others (as it often happens) about similar situations. And occasionally, when people become aware of what they really are the process becomes more complicated and interesting. So I'm convinced that when it comes to transmuting the energy body, you work on it every day, and it is reflected in the types of things that you think or do as you go through your day.

So, when you willingly or consciously engage in alchemy or any other form of willful ascension process, you are making 'official' a process that your consciousness has been facilitating already.
    JMO, of course.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.