Thread: Theory: Online Games / Astral Realms?

Trebien Guest

Theory: Online Games / Astral Realms?

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right board to discuss this topic but, its a little "out there" so wasn't sure where to post it.

The question I present is this:

IF millions and millions of humans experience a persistent online game world, such as World of Warcraft, is there a copy of this Artificial World out there somewhere in the Astral ???

Now before you dismiss this as ridicules, please think about the possibility. I have put my fair share of hours in Online games and World of Warcraft. There is a great deal of that game that I can close my eyes and see the detail of in my minds eye. I know that our thoughts effect the Astral, if that is true and there are at any given time a million plus people experiencing the same persistent online game wouldn't that have some effect on the Astral somewhere?

It would be neat if someone could experiment with this idea to see if there is any merit to the question.

~T

Caelrie Guest

Re: Theory: Online Games / Astral Realms?

I have no idea if that would be true or not, but I do know that when our generation starts dying en-masse, there will definitely be games like that there. I'll be fascinated to see what the video game generation does to the astral in terms of entertainment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trebien
    IF millions and millions of humans experience a persistent online game world, such as World of Warcraft, is there a copy of this Artificial World out there somewhere in the Astral ???
    In theory, yes. But it depends on whether all these millions of people (millions? really?) continue to focus their attention on that locale, so it's stability will depend on it. You can create a scenario and it will be objectified for you, and whoever else is focusing on it. But if it's not kept up, it should disintegrate. Theoretically.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Psychotronic Guest

Yes, many people play online games like World of Warcraft. There is everything in Astral systems. Everything put a thought form to Astral and it grows. But everybody perceive this game by own feelings, by own thoughts, by own ..... And that, what they have together, is very small. Because of only astral treveller with many experience can work with astral in this way. I think, that there weren´t a lot of people in online-astral realms. So, it haven´t strong thought form and it is more difficult to work there.