My Kundalini awakening started in June 06 and since then I noticed people starring at me and three different times people had something to say to me which was not nice but I never got upset or angry before.
I went to the Laundromat two days ago in the late afternoon and didn't think anything will happen just like other times I went there before.One of the washers was almost done so I was waiting by it with a laundry cart, when this woman came over and just grabs it.I told her that I needed it but she grabbed it from me and said that she needed it too.I let her have it but not before I muttered the word B8%$h.I went looking for another cart and took my clean laundry out and then put it in the dryer minding my business.Later on I took out the clothes that dried first and went to a table to fold them.The same woman came and threw her coat on top of my just folded clothes and I asked her to please remove it.She refused and I couldn't believe it.She said that she can put her coat on my table if she wants to and then she started telling me that I was not normal !I asked her three times why is she doing this and she kept telling me that I wasn't normal.Keep in mind that this is a stranger and she provoked me first and I had no choice over what happened next.I never get upset or angry but after she repeated that I wasn't normal three times something inside of me made me get so angry that I threatened to do something to her that I've never ever said to anyone before.I was as shocked as everyone there after I said it.I felt like I had tunnel vision as I said it and I'm sure that I wasn't the one who said it.No,I don't think I am possesed but it was sure surprising to me because it never happened before.Afterwards, I left my folded clothes in a laundry cart and I left,went home,cried a little but didn't felt responsible for what I said,then went back ,took the rest of my clothes from the dryers and then procceded to fold them as if nothing happened.What the heck was this all about ?