Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Galaxy travel

Blog Entries

Re: Galaxy travel

I think you guys have hit the nail on the head, al & BK. It seems that your spatial experiences were all about space coming to you- 'magnetic'.
    Hmm.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

al.luciddreamer Guest

Another interesting thing to think about is that our astral forms can travel faster than light. I know enough physicists to say that this kind of statement gets them very upset! Nothing can travel faster than light, according to them. But if our astral forms are not physical matter, faster-than-light travel should be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by JoSac
    Ya i didnt really quite get what she is saying. But i was talking about the "turning the suns off" part.
    She was talking about old 'alchemist engravings'. The sun is a symbol that is all outflowing, fire, radiant. The 'magnetic' is the exact opposite of this. sun/moon, fire/water, outlowing/inflowing, radiating/magnetic.
    About making the chakras or stones all magnetic, I'd love to have more info. I'd certainly benefit from it since I've had a bear of a time trying to get out into space myself, since I'm still getting bounced back. Maybe I'm too fiery-maybe the ionosphere isn't right? (That's a lame joke).
    I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the way to do this is using 'cold' 'magnetic' elements in chakra energy work or meditation. But of course, I'll wait and see what she has to say.
    Exactly Right ! To slip through the "Window on the Edge of the Universe " the mystic must temporarily leave the solar body of light which is our energy bodie's natural state . The mystic projects to the window or is taken there with Mahatma or angels . To become magnetic the body must fill with water or air which are female magnetic energies magnetically .One method is to shut the chakras doors which close on the front of the body right to left . With will , intention and visualisation the 'doors' close . Another is to fill with magnetic fluid by drawing upwater after purging fire and earth . Another is to simply make a pillar of magnetic energy and walk within it ,and then breath the energy down the crown ,in the heart and up the feet . The green lion eats the sun . One interpretation is that the air extinguishes the fire in order to become magnetic . In this image I modified the original to show the reciprocal process of the red earth lion eating the moon . So raise earth first then put the moons out by closing the window left to right .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2