Thread: Daily Changes?

Daily Changes?

Im just wondering, has anyone found anything different in their normal day to day life since they started doing energy work?

JS
    new...

Psychotronic Guest

Re: Daily Changes?

You energetic abilities are making better. All changes depends only on your work with energy and subconsciousness forming into states with better abilities. We are constanly unconsciously working with energy in many spheres, in the physical too. If we add to our interest to work with energy, our subconsciousness notice that and start to more intensively improving energetic systems, which conscious mind can´t affect directly, or it is too dificult.

Yes i know. But i was talking more along the lines of maybe being able to feel the energy in a room, or something like that.

Im just curious physotronic, have you projected yet?

Thanks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

My 'side effect' from energy work (believe it or not) went more in the clairvoyance dept. Now I can see energy, especially at night more than before. Yes, the increase of energy perception in the form of 'touch' was there, but that was expected. The clairvoyance took me by surprise.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CF, how long did it take for you to gain these 'abilities' (if you will). Not that im trying to rush things, but i'd just like to see the fruits of my labor i guess. Plus idk why but i think ill have a natural clairvonce abiltiy. I usually get some stobing lights, although they have stopped for some reason once i started on my primary chakras.

Thanks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Strobing is a sign of spontaneous energy discharges. According to Robert they happen when a chakra is full - it then strobes off. I guess we can assume that due to energy work your capacity increased, making "overflow" events less likely. "Bigger vats" overflow with less likeliness. I think it is a good sign.

On the question of time - nobody can say. It depends on your energetic makeup to begin with - your physical body, your etheric energy, your emotions, the beliefs you hold, blocks in your psychic abilities... it is an equation with too many unknowns. Human beings are complex and very diverse in their variety. We are truly individual, that's why there are so many different techniques, schools, ways to progress, philosophies...

You can just continue your work, and when it happens, you will know.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoSac
    CF, how long did it take for you to gain these 'abilities' (if you will). Not that im trying to rush things, but i'd just like to see the fruits of my labor i guess. Plus idk why but i think ill have a natural clairvonce abiltiy. I usually get some stobing lights, although they have stopped for some reason once i started on my primary chakras.

Thanks JS
    It took me about 6 months, but it's been over two years, and I'm still developing. Like Korpo said, time is relative for everyone, so you shouldn't think of 'timetables'. Part of the fun is to be surprised when stuff starts 'happening to you.'
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Psychotronic Guest

JoSac: Yes, I have projected yet. But doing an astral projection is only a small part of my whole "work".

You can feel energy in the room or sometimes emotionally and other forms of room. Thoughts have some energy too, if you are able to tune in the right sphere or thought form, you can feel all energies, what do you want to. It is really good to start working with energy in astral spheres, because you can feel energy very easy and you have better concentrating and tuning your consciousness to percieving.

Oh i was just wondering how long it took CF. I wasn't going to use this my my personal saga.
    new...

Blog Entries

Oliver