Thread: Testing with AP/OOBE

ariesr Guest

Testing with AP/OOBE

Dear Robert,

I'm still slowly learning about Astral Planes and Energy Raising so far.

I have seen the question come up time and time again about whether projections were a product of accessing a part of one's mind and nothing more.

From what I have read so far, accessing the "Real Time Zone" and performing tests with some friends would provide clarity on this. i.e. Asking someone to write on a piece of paper and leaving it visible somewhere in their house for you to visit. It them becomes vital that you can remember your experiences so you can let that person know what was on the paper.

As I understand it, the senses used in AP/OOBE are different, hence a different kind of test may have to be applied. I was wondering what kind of tests you have performed.

Kind Regards

Rod

Re: Testing with AP/OOBE

G'day,

i've performed a lot of tests over they years, but no matter how many one does, most people don;'t believe it and want more.

Any test, like reading a playing card that's on top of a friend's wardrobe, can also be done via clairvoyance (remote viewing).

As for obe just being a product of the mind, like dreams and lucid dreams, well, this does not explain precognitive dreams where real life things outside the mind are seen ahead of time.

Most scientific types like to classify all obe, dream type activity as mere fantasy, but there is obviously a lot more to it that that. And you can't prove anything to a skeptic, as even if you do they'll just accuse of you tricking or hypnotizing them in some way.

Robert