And I am one of them. This forum is primarily about OBE's right? (not counting kundalini since that counts as OBE accomplished)
Well in the poll CFtraveller held 40% answered NO, which means at least 35% of the 2500 registered users has NOT projected.
Why is this? What are your troubles? Can we make a tread with people's progress and troubles, and see if they have something in common? Since I think it's a little premature to make a new tread about everybody's problems which all seem the same.

For example, I have never projected, I don't dream lucid regularly (and it's not something I can control), I'm only trying. I woke up with vibrations a few times, but often I forget the experience (which could mean I have projected but not consciously), or fall asleep since I'm tired.

I feel a little down when I read all the succes stories of people, while a large part of the people visiting these forums never project (or do it consciously anyway).

Can you people out there who don't project share their (non)experiences? And can the people who are practiced projectors tell about when they first projected, or learned?
I think it would be helpful, or at least it will be a good read

Martin