Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pets and Energy Work?

Raf Guest

Pets and Energy Work?

Just an odd question? Does anyone elses pets act strangely when you are doing Energy Work. I do..or try…to do my Energy Work in the morning. I’ll lay on the bed and begin working on my legs and feet. Lately, my cat…will climb on top of my left upper leg and perch there longitudinally. Now, my dog will pop up on the bed and lay against, longitudinally again against the other leg. Most times it doesn’t bother me, but today it broke my concentration totally. I may have to run them out and shut the door if this continues.

I wonder if they can sense energy movement. Has anyoe else noticed odd behavior with their pets?

Raf

Blog Entries

Re: Pets and Energy Work?

Several people have reported cats sensing energy movements. Cats have been known to chase moved energy by some people.

My dog sometimes also spots "visitors" and has preferences for certain kind of healing energies.

Depends on the pet.

Oliver

Psychotronic Guest

I was trying to change a behaviour of dog and the dog got an amok and run away. So, maybe it is possible.
    I think, that we can affect everything with our energetic abilities.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Several people have reported cats sensing energy movements. Cats have been known to chase moved energy by some people.
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7150&p=54364#p54364
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

al.luciddreamer Guest

In particular, shy cats that live indoors and are afraid of their own shadow (describes both of mine to a "T") are highly sensitive to many different things, including changes in the weather, changes in mood of their master, and, most strangely of all, when something bad is in the air and about to happen. I think outdoor cats are braver and lose some of their sensitivity -- they seem to get the "I don't care about those things because I'm a predator" attitude.

Psychotronic Guest

I read a description of AP, where a cat percieved and saw an astral traveler. Maybe some animals can percieve some informations from astral.

Blog Entries

Whitley Strieber writes his animals perceive "visitors" he cannot.

Oliver

Psychotronic Guest

It can be frightening. But visitors aren´t dangerous or negative. Maybe human can learn to detect visitors with help of animal. If I have suspicion, I can trying to have astral contact consciously and with more awareness. We are having astral contacts unconsciously. With animal-alarm we can begin to do it consciously.

I almost killed my aunts cat from this i think.

I was passing energy to it with my hand on its head and it stopped breathing. Long enough for me to worry. I started rubbing it an then it woke up. I was scared.

JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Are you sure it did not only relax and it breath softened? Deep relaxation can soften the breath a lot.

Oliver