Thread: alien baby

sono Guest

alien baby

Would anyone have any insight into this dream (or partly -conscious astral event?) please . . . I was next to a clear, shallow rocky stream, & a small, frail, nude alien-looking baby came walking along (very weakly) - it had a little pointy face, with dark shadows under the chin & neck - the mother was a plump human, & said rather proudly, "She only speaks to those who have their own hearts!"

I felt as if I had been given some message I could not undersatand; & now I have just had news that the little 3-year old son of a close friend has died (he was in a coma for a week after drowning in a pool). I don't trust myself to relate the 2 things, but wish I could do something to help the little spirit, & comfort the mother in some small way. . . .

Namaste all

Blog Entries

Re: alien baby

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    I felt as if I had been given some message I could not undersatand; & now I have just had news that the little 3-year old son of a close friend has died (he was in a coma for a week after drowning in a pool). I don't trust myself to relate the 2 things, but wish I could do something to help the little spirit, & comfort the mother in some small way. . . .
    Hello, sono.

Trying a retrieval might be a tool for easing your own discomfort, and helping the child and possibly his mother. Bruce Moen writes a lot about this, but the basic mechanism can be done in several ways.

When you project or are in a trance, ask to be taken by a "Helper" / guide into the right state of mind to visit the person you have in mind. If imagery comes to mind now about meeting that child in any location, try to observe what the location is about. If the child is alone and seems stuck, try to contact and comfort it. Ask him if he wants to fly (Moen wrote children just love to fly enough to really ignore everything else), take the child's hand, fly, and ask in your mind a Helper to shift you to where the soul belongs. This is a procedure for retrieving a stuck child - gaining the child's trust and doing the shift into a "reception area", where the soul can find rejuvenation and peace.

It is however not necessarily the case that the soul is stuck. You might find the child in the company of bright entities from the afterlife, deceased relatives, whatever positive scenario comes to mind. Then the child is taken care for and you can put your worries to rest.

The state of mind needed to do this should be accessible from trance, astral projection or lucid dreaming. Asking for the assistance of a Helper is important and eases the process of tuning into the afterlife to make contact and if necessary to do the retrieval.

As for the mother: You could also project/phase to the mother and do a healing, or do a remote healing in any way you can think of. You can project to the mother's Higher Self and ask for what you can do. A suggestion should come up how you can help within your capabilities.

Take good care,
    Oliver

sono Guest

Re: alien baby

Thank you so much, Korpo, for the good advice which I shall follow. .