Thread: deven_knerr's trancing question

Blog Entries

deven_knerr's trancing question

Deven asked this question in the Ask Robert:
    Quote Originally Posted by deven_knerr
    I can't seem to get into the trance state. I do the physical relaxation exercises as I should, and sometimes I feel I am beginning to slip into it and it stops. What am I doing wrong? I spent 20 minutes doing the relaxation exercise. What could be the problem?
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10979

Deven, could you give more information in this post, please?
    Are you following MAP, Astral Dynamics, or any other program, or the online works?
    Could you describe what exercises (and in what order) you're doing?
    Thanks, CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

deven_knerr Guest

Re: deven_knerr's trancing question

Well I have thouroughly read the book Astral Dynamics. I can't afford the classes for I am currently jobless, this state is in bad shape. The relaxation exercise is the one in the book. I start with my feet, then ankles, calves, thighs, stomache, hips, back, neck and face, in that order. I keep repeating the process but never seem to be able to go into the trance state very easily. I've only been successful a couple of times within the last couple of years. I am starting to think my back or neck just doesn't seem to untense themselves or something. As soon as I start to slip into the trance state my body seems to jerk out of it of its own volition. This is highly frustrating and I can't figure out why I do this. This is a huge barrier obviously, and the only projection I've ever experienced was when I was sleeping. I would do anything to experience that pure feeling of joy and freedom again.

Love, Light, and Peace
    Deven

Blog Entries

Try this: 20 minutes of relaxation. (the same ones you're doing)
    5 minutes of cleansing breaths (balloon breathing)
    10 minutes of trance techniques (elevator, smoke rings, hot air balloons, etc.)
    5 minutes of energy body loosening (energy bouncing, extending your energy)
    And exit techniques, starting with waterskiing, rolling, and finally the rope technique.

Most of these are in Astral Dynamics, (the book) or here in the forum, using the advance search feature on the top of the page, or the AD Pedia (on my signature).
    Hope this helps, tell me if you don't find something.

deven_knerr Guest

Thank you I will do this tonight by the tee. I will let you know how it goes.

Love, Light and Peace
    Deven

deven_knerr Guest

Last night I may have successfully went into a trance. The only problem is I went to sleep. I tried it again this morning, and was surprised to notice how much easier it was to be entranced, but again I fell asleep after a while. I did some of the cleansing breathes and was successful in clearing my mind for the most part, but haven't mastered it yet. No projection, but I had dreams that seemed more real. I have no idea how significant this is, but I believe it will be easier to have lucid dreams from this. For some reason I have found as I begin to feel vibrations, my head and/or body will twitch. This knocks me out of my trance and I have to start the whole process over again. after a while with this on about my third attempt I fall into sleep. I'll keep working on it though. I'll admit I hadn't been doing this on a regular basis. I'll try and do this more often now.

Blog Entries

If you twitch when you are at the point of trying to exit, just don't consider yourself 'out of trance'- just go back to deep breathing and start doing something passive like 'listening to the ear hiss'. If you are passing out (clicking out) and falling asleep, then instead of practicing to get out, practice for a week our so how to stay on the 'verge' for as long as you can when you feel like falling asleep. In other words, when it seems you're 'going under', start listening to your ear hiss, or looking for blobs in front of your closed eyes- something to continue to detach your awareness from your physical body but at the same time entertain you enough to not go to sleep.

deven_knerr Guest

Allright I'll add that into my practice for sure. Thanx

Love, Light, and Peace
    Deven
    P.S. Do you have success projecting from dreams? Not that I want to take up to much of your time but, what are surefire ways of making a dream lucid?