Hi Guys,

Just thought I would get some insights into a projection I had a few days ago to see if anyone has any insights. Both of the key players in this projection I dont really have any back ground knowledge in or any particular interest in- so I thought it was interesting-but know nothing really about either 2 so I figured maybe someone here may be able to shed some light.

Im assuming this was another attunement- but I have to say its the most powerful to date- my entire body was blasted with so much energy my it felt like I was being electrocuted with 100,000 volts! My energy body was seizing and having a fit!

Heres what happend:

I after a few false awakenings,partial unintended projections and dreamstate experiences I lightly set the intention to 1) project and 2) meet Kuthumi.(i was informed in a reading I a connection with with so I decided to go meet him to learn more)

Anyway I found myself projected and aware in a place where my body was very heavy. i was really having trouble moving-i felt like I was under water. Any way I could see my guides arms wrapped around me and asked to be taken outside-for some reason I knew there was a nice view and balcony outside.

Once outside I asked to see Kuthumi. A man appeared and walked towards me. I was having trouble seeing past his neck both because I was having trouble lifting my head and 2 it was like I was looking through water. I remember introducing myself and both my guide and Kuthumi talking. Kuthumi said to me " I heard you are valuable to us". I cant remember my reply for some reason but Im sure it was mostly more introductions and chat. For some reason my awareness went back to my body and I could see through the top half of my vision the ceiling in my room and through the bottom halve of my vision the scence with Kuthumi. The rest of my senses were still in the Kuthumi scence only the top halve was in my room. I told Kuthumi I couldnt see his face and I could see 2 places at once. He said that was interesting.

The next thing that happend was a tall man arrived in which I could only see the lower limbs ( I couldnt see-due to my vision that was slowly fading to my room in RTZ) but could feel,hear and see his personality quiet clear and said " Im King Arthur, Im going to give you the power of God". The next second Im blasted with energy for a bout 30 secs- my entire body.It was alot-my guide said be careful you will kill him. I said I was fine and was blasted again. Arthur said something about how heavy my body was and a few other things which I cant recall now. Once I was complete I listened to them chat for a short while until I started phasing back to body. For some reason I had 3 false awakenings into the astral zones before I came back to the physical? I found this interesting. It was like I woke up from projection in 3 different zones and experienced them all before coming back to the physical.

Insights?

Cheers,

dk