Thread: Kuthumi and King Arthur

Kuthumi and King Arthur

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would get some insights into a projection I had a few days ago to see if anyone has any insights. Both of the key players in this projection I dont really have any back ground knowledge in or any particular interest in- so I thought it was interesting-but know nothing really about either 2 so I figured maybe someone here may be able to shed some light.

Im assuming this was another attunement- but I have to say its the most powerful to date- my entire body was blasted with so much energy my it felt like I was being electrocuted with 100,000 volts! My energy body was seizing and having a fit!

Heres what happend:

I after a few false awakenings,partial unintended projections and dreamstate experiences I lightly set the intention to 1) project and 2) meet Kuthumi.(i was informed in a reading I a connection with with so I decided to go meet him to learn more)

Anyway I found myself projected and aware in a place where my body was very heavy. i was really having trouble moving-i felt like I was under water. Any way I could see my guides arms wrapped around me and asked to be taken outside-for some reason I knew there was a nice view and balcony outside.

Once outside I asked to see Kuthumi. A man appeared and walked towards me. I was having trouble seeing past his neck both because I was having trouble lifting my head and 2 it was like I was looking through water. I remember introducing myself and both my guide and Kuthumi talking. Kuthumi said to me " I heard you are valuable to us". I cant remember my reply for some reason but Im sure it was mostly more introductions and chat. For some reason my awareness went back to my body and I could see through the top half of my vision the ceiling in my room and through the bottom halve of my vision the scence with Kuthumi. The rest of my senses were still in the Kuthumi scence only the top halve was in my room. I told Kuthumi I couldnt see his face and I could see 2 places at once. He said that was interesting.

The next thing that happend was a tall man arrived in which I could only see the lower limbs ( I couldnt see-due to my vision that was slowly fading to my room in RTZ) but could feel,hear and see his personality quiet clear and said " Im King Arthur, Im going to give you the power of God". The next second Im blasted with energy for a bout 30 secs- my entire body.It was alot-my guide said be careful you will kill him. I said I was fine and was blasted again. Arthur said something about how heavy my body was and a few other things which I cant recall now. Once I was complete I listened to them chat for a short while until I started phasing back to body. For some reason I had 3 false awakenings into the astral zones before I came back to the physical? I found this interesting. It was like I woke up from projection in 3 different zones and experienced them all before coming back to the physical.

Insights?

Cheers,

dk
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries

Re: Kuthumi and King Arthur

I'd love to hear how your health is in the next few days, or if you start to acquire any new 'powers' also. Sounds like a really cool experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CF,

I have noticed my powers of Astral perception has increased. Also my understanding is Ive been put on a kind of "task force" in which my attunements are for.( I dont know what the task force does though- and I made it quite clear to the boss guy I wasnt working for anyone til I knew who I was working for lol) My commitment has increased also. ie 6-7 days per week projection of some type. I dont quite know what I am meant to be doing yet- I think I need to connect with my higherself and continue my energy work to get the full picture.

I did get speak to one of my guides about it the other day when I remembered to bring it up.

I asked them if this Kuthumi and King Arthur thing was legit, and he kinda looked at me with a look of "are you and idiot?.. yes" lol

Then one of the other guys he was with said " I never got the Golden Circle of Arthur"

They preceded to tell me that I was "getting rough" and needed to spend more time studying the 3 "A"s as they put it, because I was getting off track. (and basically gave me a working over)

They said they wanted me to meet with them every day at 9 am to "study" because I still had alot to get through. Thinking about putting into my schedule I said "what about 5 or 6 pm? 9 am is when Ive just got up and get my best work done" He kinda looked at me like I was letting the team down and went away to talk to someone. He came back saying "man she's pissed".. I was like "what? why?" ... He said you have alot to get through still, and showed me a letter basically saying I had over 200 lessons or tests I needed to complete asap. Kinda feeling the weight in the importance of what I had to do, not just for me, but for everyone I have decided to project or meditate everyday at 9am to connect for the tests.

*I have connected by projection or been directed with NVC at around 9am every morning without fail since then- and i have a feeling thats not going to stop from now on.

I said what are the 3 "a's?

At that moment I had a quick think about it and i figured that one of the 3 "a's was Astral or Ascension.

The second was Afterlife.

As i was thinking about that he said " what do you think of conspiracy theories and alike?"

As that happened and he was talking I clicked out.

I opened my eyes into my room- closed them and reached again for a min or two before I phased back.

I opened up into a hallway, and walked into an office where an old english guy was tutoring 2 female students.

As I walked in, I politely asked" is this my class?" in where the old guy looked at me and motioned to sit down while he talked to the 2 other students. I sat there for about 30 secs to a minute patiently while he talked to the others, before I piped up and said " I hate to be rude, but could you tell me what Im doing here? The only reason I say this is because Im at full consciousness right now and I dont know exactly how long Im going to be here before I click out" He looked at me wide eyed and said " WELL! in that case we better get to it!!" He then put in front of me 10 or so questions to answer scribbled on a piece of paper. I sat there looking at them for a while trying to make out what the hell the questions were! He has hand writing like a doctor- it was written so small and was hardly readable it was so messy. I dont quite know if he thought I was having trouble answering the questions because I was taking so long, when in fact I couldnt read his messy writing!

Anyway I skipped a couple down to question 5- which was a question about how many British Pounds you could get for 10,000 Australian dollars.

Which was written " 10,000 AU= ? BP"

Now all the questions were like this in small doctors writing which is why I was having trouble understanding what the question was. I was doing an IQ test in unledgable writing on the Astral Plane.

Anyway I started to write "about 3300" when I realised I had no idea how accurate this guy wanted the question to be answered.

So I said " Hmm.. it really depends on what the conversion rates are? Do you know what the conversion rate it at the moment?"

At this point he kinda went" HUH?! what question?" (as if he was surprised to hear that sort of logical calculation ability there)

I pointed to five and click out.

I think this test is to measure the amount of awareness you brought with you to the astral environment. The ability to make complicated decisions, and to perceive and solve difficult questions-leading to a knowledge on how much of your higher logical cognitive ability's you have actually brought with you from the physical.

In my experience so far the more conciousness you talk with you to the astral the more physical memory is imprinted on your brain- so you can have total recall of the entire expericence.
    Also, as full conscious is attained at all times during sleeping hours/or in and out of the body the cycle of life and death stops as we maintain unbroken consciousness 24 hrs per day- in or out of the body- and at death.

I feel that the "holy grail" has something to do with this.ie the knowledge to eternal life

I also feel now that the Kuthumi and King Arthur incident has something to do with this.

I didnt know King Arthur or Kuthumi had anything to do with each other- but a quick search I have just done right now shows otherwise- and it all seems to be linked with the holy grail- round table- and ascension. Quite interesting really.

All of this stuff seems to have a ringing of the "Illuminti" , Knights Templar, Masonic order, etc

Guess thats what my guide was talking about by "conspiracy theory's" lol

* UPDATE: An interesting thing I just found is that Kuthumi is meant to be the holder of the holy grail, and is linked to King Arthur.

Up until a few weeks back I hadnt heard of Kuthmui, let alone he had something to do with King Arthur.

Insights yet? lol

Peace dk
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries

Hey, dkane.

This is surely not the first time I noticed your guides have a rather rude language, haven't they?

To what degree do you think your experience is symbolic in nature? I remember your "tattoo" experience where you imprinted a monk, IIRC. Do you think a similar level of symbolism is at work here?

The thing about the task force reminds me of Michael Newton who writes that souls find newer, specialized groups later in their development were they devote to master a certain energy or skill to the level of embodiment. They become masters of their field, serving certain purposes as their main focus. Like souls tending to newly created souls.

I'm curious what the purpose of your task force is.

Be well,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Ditto.
    No insights lately, I've been struggling with my own choices at the moment- I'm dense about that too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.