Thread: Psychic activity jump after lack of sleep

LuXFluX Guest

Psychic activity jump after lack of sleep

I've found that if I stay up without sleep, the few hours before I am totally physically and mentally exhausted see a large upsurge in energy body experiences, clairvoyance, and specifically third eye activity. It's my understanding this isn't normal, so I'm curious what you think about it. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Re: Psychic activity jump after lack of sleep

Quote Originally Posted by LuXFluX
    I've found that if I stay up without sleep, the few hours before I am totally physically and mentally exhausted see a large upsurge in energy body experiences, clairvoyance, and specifically third eye activity. It's my understanding this isn't normal, so I'm curious what you think about it. Thank you.
    I can't imagine who told you this isn't normal. It is very normal. When you stop sleeping for days at a time, your brain goes off as if you were and turns on all the dreaming mechanisms while you are awake, and it is what psychologists call 'temporary psychosis', because you are seeing two things at a time- your dreams and waking life, and can't emotionally handle the mix of sensory stimulation due to lack of rest. That's why it is very important to get enough sleep when you do any type of meditative and introspective activities.
    That is why we have all kinds of warnings and disclaimers in the forums.
    This is what Robert says about it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    The easiest way to achieve OBE is to skip two nights sleep. This is 99% effective. But this is not very practical for anything more than just having the experience.

Robert
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3952
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LuXFluX Guest

LOL, I've honestly not heard that anywhere before I didn't realize it was common knowledge lol. I think I handle it better than my normal state though....I guess that is a little weird. Thanks CFT.

Blog Entries

People like us (that achieve altered states by our own efforts) can get used to something like that more than people that don't have a clue about what's going on, so we can then handle it better. Plus, I'm weird anyway.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

When I'm particularly tired, I get what I think of as "pre dreaming", where my mind starts to wander into all kinds of odd dreamlike "visions". However, as noted, it's not good for much. Most of the stuff that I get is mumbo jumbo and meaningless.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Exhaustion can sometimes be a way into these states. My mind is very tense, fiercely bound to do things. When I was too tired to keep that mentally up while my body was still okay, I fell into deep meditative states I had not experienced before. In fact, after I had to acknowledge, within me, that keeping up the tense state was in this situation significantly more effort than just letting go, and I just could not keep it up, my state of consciousness shifted out of this ego-bound awareness I'm so used to.

Oliver

7. Re: Psychic activity jump after lack of sleep

The easiest way to achieve OBE is to skip two nights sleep. This is 99% effective. But this is not very practical for anything more than just having the experience.

Robert
    im going to try this :]

Blog Entries

This was actually something of a warning...

Oliver