Thread: Red Beam Manifesting Physical Stuff?

Jajon Guest

Red Beam Manifesting Physical Stuff?

Hey Rob, I love your stuff. You're gunna make a huge difference to the world m8!

Awhile back when I was a student, there was a time when I was completely broke. I had absolutely no cash whatsoever. I was scrounging for pennies in the pockets of my jeans and searched like 5x over and found nothing but a few pence. So that day I fell asleep and had a lucid dream. I had been doing meditations for years and had a few OBE's prior to this experience.

In the lucid dream I was in the driveway of a house I used to live in and I found a 20 pound note and I very happy, but then I realised that it was just a dream and that I'd wake up and I wouldn't have the 20 pounds. This didn't sit right with me and I had this sudden insight to like produce a really powerful red beam from the sky into my hand and energise this 20 pound note. So I did that and it was intsense and powerful, I wake up. I later check my jeans again (for some reason, I knew there was nothing in there) and low and behold I've got 20 quid in the same pocket that I searched 6 times already. 20 quid which I knew I didn't have. Short of my flatmate planting it in there, me sleepwalking and robbing someone and putting it in there and forgetting... the only other explanation is that it like materialised out of thin air or something equally bizzare.

Just wondering if this is actually possible and if you have experienced anything simillar?

Thanks!
    Jajon

Re: Red Beam Manifesting Physical Stuff?

G'day,

I am so glad I checked here tonight. This warms my heart.

You manifested the money.

If you do something in the astral powerfully, whether magic or manifesting or healing (all the same thing really) this will manifest in real life. And you proved it and lived to eat another day.

Bravo!

Robert