Thread: Rifat, Archons/Negs, Assemblage and Psychotronics

migs Guest

Rifat, Archons/Negs, Assemblage and Psychotronics

Robert
    I was wondering if you have heard of Tim Rifat and the work he has done in identifying negs, battling them in their own dimension (some believe they come from the Astral), draining their energy and using it in the process of fighting them. Though if used ethically (I don't accept the 'good and evil' paradigm, but understand the polarity-based 'dark and light'), Mr. Rifat makes some interesting postulates. Additionally, I have observed that angels are manifestations of our own higher selves, intentionally not interfering because of the understanding that we/they do/have not advance spiritually without often devastating events occurring in each incarnation, and we/they are/have advanced only by experiencing events of both polarities. I would also like to to include a link to a theory currently being proposed which makes a great deal of sense explaining the illusory nature of reality, and ultimately our purpose here. This is coming from a scientist and is perhaps the closest science has come to describing our temporary existence here, that this is a sort of experiential game allowing us to advance. I believe you'll find it extremely interesting and would love your perspective on this. Thanks!
    http://www.supernaturalspirit.com/psi_m ... rvice.html
    http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... ry=Science
    David Brandt

Re: Rifat, Archons/Negs, Assemblage and Psychotronics

G'day,

Thanks for the info. Interesting perspective.

I do not know this man or his work. But, after reading his claims, you might ask, do I believe this man is real. After what I have read, I don't think so. The claims made there seem quite egotistical and elitist in nature.I would like to speak to people he has helped, to see if what he offers is real, before I can really give an opinion here.

A quote from his website follows....

"Special Incentive Offer: Spend $1200, and get $1200 of Services free, excluding Limited Edition"

Robert