Thread: Classic OBE vs. phasing

Classic OBE vs. phasing

Mr. Bruce I have much experience with OBEs and a small amount with phasing... I can easily tell the difference between the two when they are occuring. However, I am stumped on the technicalities of what actually occurs during a phasing episode. I was wondering if you can explain what happens as far as energy bodies go. It seems like I am not residing in an energy body when I phase, but it is simply my mind which is doing the exploring, whereas during OBEs I have at least a mild realization of my energy body. Also, there is basically no separation process involved with my phases, where as there most certainly is a separation process during my OBEs. Is this the case? Is it only the energy of the mind going off and exploring during a phase, rather than the energy body double?????
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Blog Entries

Re: Classic OBE vs. phasing

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2234

About phasing, Robert said:

This is the projection of an aspect of the projector's consciousness. It could be said that through the act of being in a complex visualization, the point of consciousness that is the projector becomes strong enough to hold a copy of the projector's consciousness.

This is also a bit like what I called 'remote eye projection' or governed by similar principles.

RB
    He also compares it with the concept of 'mental wandering' here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3378

BTW, I phase occasionally, and I find that there is a 'merging' that happens into the scenery. I consider this some sort of separation, just different than an RTZ OBE.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Classic OBE vs. phasing

G'day,

I am starting to think that astral phasing actually involves a projection of the mental body into the astral planes.

I am also starting to think that dreaming, lucid dreaming, and wake induced lucid dreaming, also involve the mental body and mental projection.

Technically, the mental dimension is higher than the astral dimension. But higher does not mean more difficult to enter.

More on this later.

Robert