Thread: Is previous Energy Work required to see Auras?

edw211 Guest

Is previous Energy Work required to see Auras?

Hello Robert Bruce,

I am a complete tyro to mystical practices such as aura viewing and energy work. I am interesting in starting my undertaking in psychic development with trying to view auras using your instructional material laid out in "Training to See Auras". Obviously, seeing auras is heavily dependent upon the third eye. My question to you is would it wiser for me to gain experience in energy work and work on the 6th chakra before trying to open my third eye, or am I fine the way I am going now, jumping directly to attempting to open the third eye?

Regards,
    Evan Williams

Blog Entries

Re: Is previous Energy Work required to see Auras?

Quote Originally Posted by edw211
    Hello Robert Bruce,

I am a complete tyro to mystical practices such as aura viewing and energy work. I am interesting in starting my undertaking in psychic development with trying to view auras using your instructional material laid out in "Training to See Auras". Obviously, seeing auras is heavily dependent upon the third eye. My question to you is would it wiser for me to gain experience in energy work and work on the 6th chakra before trying to open my third eye, or am I fine the way I am going now, jumping directly to attempting to open the third eye?

Regards,
    Evan Williams
    Dear Evan:
    Even though it is better to do energy work to see auras, you don't have to do it. as per Robert in:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=258

However, it's better to do the work if you have never seen it without trying. However, you should do tertiary and secondary centers before working on your primary centers. In Robert's own words:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    The primary energy centres and their higher functions cannot properly be developed or used (barring accident or natural ability), until their underlying energy support structures have been developed to allow this. If attempts are made to develop and use the higher centres first, a great deal of time must be spent waiting for these support structures to develop in response to the new demands being placed upon them. The lower energetic circuitry will eventually develop in response to higher energetic demands but this will happen very slowly, often requiring many years of waiting time.

Early bioenergetic development work, especially involving primary energy centres, causes some pretty major disruptions and realignments to occur within the existing structure of the energy body. New energy pathways are formed and old or blocked ones are redefined and cleared. This happens in response to the greater demands placed upon support structures, through the changed requirements and energy demands of the higher primary centres. Until these support structures develop to the point where they can meet this greater demand, energy can be taken from the storage areas of the energy body. This can drain the bio-energetic aspect of the etheric body, and can even cause the physical body itself to become energetically depleted; which can cause physical tiredness.

While these symptoms do not always occur during early energetic development, they should always be kept in mind: fatigue, dizziness, headaches, digestive problems, depression, cramps, aches and pains, and a variety of emotional disorders can become temporary problems, in varying combinations and degrees of severity. These effects can be especially pronounced if the recommended procedures and cautions given within these tutorials are not adhered to. Primary energy centre work should never be undertaken too vigorously, or at too early a stage of development. To avoid most potential problems, and before any primary centres are worked upon, supporting structures need to be developed, nurtured and conditioned to handle a greater flow of energy.

The first step in developing the energy body is to stimulate and clear individual secondary energy centres, energy exchange port clusters and connecting energy pathways. While this process may sound laborious, it yields great developmental rewards in the long term. Once this process is underway, energy will begin flowing more freely and strongly throughout the energy body.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... renceID=99
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

edw211 Guest

Re: Moved: Is previous Energy Work required to see Auras?

ok thanks a lot, appreciate it =)