Thread: Subconcious reflex

Subconcious reflex

First off i would like to say that there are not many posts in the part 2 section of MAP, it makes me sad that noone can continue this far (if this is the cause).

But i have decided to satrt using it again. I just now did day 43. In the end i used the rope and got vibrations immeditely, but they ended in like 30 sec bc i lost focus bc of the hear chakra racing. Im not sure but i think i have formed a reflex to this sensation, this is only the second time it foiled the projection tho.

Any thing i can do to reduce this sensation? Also if i keep trying to project and fail because of this, would it still help as the sensation would reduce overtime, or make me have an even worse reflex to it?

Thnaks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Re: Subconcious reflex

Heart chakra sensations can vary- you get them a lot at first, and sometimes they taper off. However, I have found that the strength of the sensations can depend on the type of projection you have, and also the type of exit technique you use. Even the type of energy body loosening tech. can make a difference.
    The good news about heart chakra sensations is that it means that it's working to project your energy body- so try to work through it- consider it something to work through, instead of avoid.
    Good luck.

BTW, I get the idea that the reason that there are not that many posts in this section may be that most people that do the program usually start to project at this time and move their posts to the 'success' and OBE forums- usually you get more people with problems posting here, and it's possible that there are not as many people with problems at the end of the program as there are in the beginning.
    But I'm just speculating here.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

kiwibonga Guest

A lot of people decide to learn to project on a whim and usually give up after a few weeks. It's actually during the winter months that we get a lot of new people, they're usually depressed and full of existential angst.. It's too bad that what sparks up interest is incidentally also what causes people to give up, in the end... I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of posts in part 2 were mainly due to people slacking off and giving up... But there are success stories of people who went through the whole thing (Antoll MA comes to mind... And of course CF ).

About the heart chakra thing, I agree with CF, it's something that will taper off after a while... What's really important though, to make it go away, is to have it happen often. It's a bit like dream recall. It's so much more effective to wake up after each dream and write it down during the night rather than in the morning. Same thing goes for trance practice -- you'll want to practice dipping into sleep several times a night, not just once followed by 8 hours of sleep. When you get startled by the heart sensations, don't give up for the night, start over and give it another try. The more you try in quick succession, the faster it'll taper off.

It's really a matter of how the brain/mind works; learning (a behavior) is best done through repetitive action during a relatively short period of time rather than occasionally (like once a day or less).

Ya ill try that.

Thnaks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoSac
    this is only the second time it foiled the projection tho.
    I wouldn't exactly speak of a habit or reflex on second time...

Oliver

Ya thats why i added that.

But idk, i can usually teel when a habit is forming.

JS
    new...