Thread: What Happened? Did I project?

Astral Explorer Guest

What Happened? Did I project?

I wasn't really trying to Astral Project, I had just awoken from a lucid dream and rolled on my right side to sleep. I then realized I could see as if my eyes were open and it felt like something was lifting My shoulders as if I was in a hospital bed and they were raising the bed up higher.

To my surprise I didn't panic or anything it was sort of cool that I couldn't move or do anything, I just went with it to see what happened. I was slowly raising inch by inch and then eventually I blacked out and woke up. Before going to sleep I did a bit of energy raising.

I'm thinking of keeping a journal again because a lot of experiences I think I should write down.

Blog Entries

Re: What Happened? Did I project?

I'm thinking of keeping a journal again because a lot of experiences I think I should write down.

You mean you're not keeping a journal? Journals are important for many reasons. For one, it sends a powerful message to your sub-conscience that you want to learn more about OBE. Two, yes it will help you remember details of an event, but it will also 'pattern' your mind to recall more efficiently, so your likelyhood of remembering events will increase,,, I am posting the results of this last years worth of events, so stay tuned for that... I mainly write about significant Dreamstate lesson events, Energy body events, and Exit events. As many details as I can remember... trust me, over time, you will appreciate the fact that you kept a journal...
    To my surprise I didn't panic or anything it was sort of cool that I couldn't move or do anything, I just went with it to see what happened.
    This is a Pre-exit, energy body event and is more indicitive of OBE than LD... I would definately consider this worth reporting to your journal. Good Luck...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull