Thread: My way of producing altered state.

Astral Exorcist Guest

My way of producing altered state.

This will be another quite simple post made yet important. What I use to do is. Lay on a normal bed and have my arm off the bed slightly alleviated. One arm is only required and it has to be off like a wooden log hanging horizontally off a cliff. Now you should get what I mean in this sense. Slightly put you arm above on a vertical axis. It has to dangle slightly up so you'll have to keep your arm muscles in strain while you drift of to sleep. What should happen is once you drift of to sleep. You will drop the muscles slightly and become aware of it. You will enter some real hypnogogic images of you room but a fake version of it. I actually use to do this when I was on psychiatric pills with much success to have these sort of visions. Which should be bloody rear or impossible. This my very own version and nothing like it is seen anywhere on the Internet. It is very simple plus a real simple read and easy instructions straight of the bat.

Blog Entries

Re: My way of producing altered state.

Robert has a technique that uses holding your arm up when you're going into trance.
    I'm going to move this to the OBE forum because this subforum is about altered state producing sound products, in other words binaural beats that are neither BWGen or Hemi-Synch.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Astral Exorcist Guest

Ok go for it

Astral Exorcist Guest

Here is a much simpler form of what I’m trying to express to you. I would like your arm to dangle off the suspension of the mattress. And slightly up so your not relaxing your arm. So it's in relaxed but the muscle is in strain. You can fall asleep doing this. At all it's not that hard. But once you hit trance you might actually wake up from the slightly falling arm. I remember army people sleeping standing up in war in the old days on movies. But it's well worth it. You'll get some cool visions of your room if you do this successfully. It worked for me so it should work for you.

Ill try tonight.

JS
    new...