Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alien/ETs in the astral planes?

beone Guest

Re: Alien/ETs in the astral planes?

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT
    ATZ=Astral Time Zone

Also, I believe that most of the other life forms are from many different dimensions, also making them hard to recognize.
    I have transformed into a strange being which I observed during obe. It was a small imp-frog harmless gargoyle-like creature. I could feel my skin change and other strange sensations. Of course this doesn't make sense because I don't really have skin or a true form in astral world, but I could feel myself turning into this strange creature nonetheless.

I think that it was a creature from another dimension for sure. If it exists on a physical world somewhere.... who knows.

ariesr Guest

I wondered whether we had our own set of Astral Planes that reflected our energy/counsciousness and perhaps Et's had theirs too. But the point made about being aware of them is a good one.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...p?f=28&t=11185

star Guest

Whatever form you take in the astral naturally tells ALOT about your person. A friend of mine nearly always projects as a dragon subconiously but he realizes that a dragon is the form he is taking most the time. The last time I got this to work I was a multicolored ball of light. I don't know what that is supposed to mean.

Blog Entries

It means that you're a sweetie, regardless of your sig.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I'm only guessing--maybe you can sometimes coexist/reside/connect with another being in the astral.
    I'm thinking about Robert Bruce's writings on accidental contact (astral bodies).

SP3 Guest

I met a few aliens, a bit different than astral thought forms. Some I couldn't see properly, or my unconscious could not perceive them properly, some would heal me, or speak to me telepathically.

There is a place, an alien world you can visit in the astral. I won't tell you what to expect but, I will tell you how to get there;

When you are in the astral visualize a desire to visit, Essassani, the symbol is 3 dots in a triangle. Ask for help from your guides. you may even visualize your desire to visit it by repeating it before bed.

Blog Entries

There are various authors (and I can't think of any of them ATM) that see the universe as full of life- it's just not all carbon-based life-as-we-know it. Some speak about life in other planets, and ways to access it- not physically per se, but interdimensionally. Some believe (or postulate, rather) than our mythology with it's planetary-based gods are reflections of forays to those planets.
    I have a simpler explanation- if we have an RTZ that is like our planet (i.e. waking consciousness) why don't others also? Maybe not necessarily in our immediate solar system- but given the immensity of the universe, if we have an RTZ, wouldn't it follow that so do they? And isn't it possible that when we meet ETs in the RTZ (or even other regions of the astral) what we are doing is meeting other lifeforms in projection also?
    Just pondering.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Once while taking a nap during the day a few years ago, I woke up outside of my body and saw a very very real alien head in the darkness. It looked like the typical, small fragile form with a large head and vacuous eyes. It moved slightly and out of surprise and fear jumped back into body very startled.
    "The things that change are not our real life. Within us there is another body, another beauty. It belongs to that ray of light which never changes. We must discover how to mingle with it and become one with that unchanging thing. We must realize and understand this treasure of truth. That is why we have come to the world." -Bawa Muhaiyaddeen
    http://www.myspace.com/whalesound

Blog Entries

Greetings,
    Yes there are other life forms out there. As I've said in other posts, they may not be easily recognized; since their forms can be very very different. The Astral realm is full of other astral bodies from other places, dimensions, and who knows what other realms are out there.

Voids, although scary, usually have forms near them. Perhaps the void is an entry point, but I don't think that. They're just voids---blacker that any black, empty, what they are who knows---but forms are near them. Probably other beings projecting or living there.

Alien is a funny word, and what they are is usually determined by what you've put together in your mind set.

Grant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2