Thread: Finding someone

LightningMunk Guest

Finding someone

hey everyone ! dont know if this is a thread already, but i had alot of thoughts about it last nite, so thought i would bring it up. i remember a couple of old school buddies that i was real good friends with til they went to different high schools once high school came around and i just stuck at my hometown high school. and now i am college and want to get into contact with them again, but i cannot any info on where they live. when you astral project, is it possible to find a person on our plane thru astral projection? this could also work for missing people too i guess. thanks

Alaskans Guest

Re: Finding someone

Almost anyone or anything can be found psychicly by using any reference to them. "He went to the store" If I was thinking of a specific person, then a good psychic would get hints as to who I was talking about. "He" is the reference to the person I was thinking about. Simply by concentrating on the reference "he" the psychic has all the info he needs to do whatever. You need practice though for it to be reliable, and I guess you would have to do it yourself to realize what Im even talking about You have tons of references to your friends, that helps, but you arent practiced enough to find them (unless you get lucky ).
    BTW Im not practiced either, I've just done it enough to discover some concepts about it.

LightningMunk Guest

would this work too with lost items, such as losing keys or something?

Blog Entries

Uri Geller is famous, amongst other things, for having a hand "that finds things". You tell him what to look for and he will follow his hand to where it is.

See an interview here: http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/27/27217/1.html

Oliver

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LightningMunk
    would this work too with lost items, such as losing keys or something?
    Anything that you are aware of existing. But to physicly go to something there is a very light tugging. Ive used it to keep from getting lost on midnight hikes and in dense forest (thats a tad different from finding an object).
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    You have tons of references to your friends, that helps
    That actually isnt really true unless your practiced at it, because the key is to observe quietly with light intent, and keep all of your own thoughts out of the things coming into your mind. So it would probably be easier if they were total strangers rather than old buddies, because you would form ideas of where your friends would go.
    I probably dont have any right to explain it, I didnt spend much time developing that stuff, I opted for personal developement instead. But in retrospect it is pretty usefull for personal developement.
    http://www.astralpulse.com has a genuine psychic training course, and they used to have a thing every few weeks for practicing that was really good. (He might have canceled it because people were getting too good w/o shelling out for his class )