Thread: About alien purposes at abduction time.

asalantu Guest

About alien purposes at abduction time.

Dear Sir,

At viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2197&hilit=trees you told us about an abduction experience suffered by you about 20 years ago.

Curiously, you haven't given more deep reference about your experience. I Apologize for the "curiously" qualification, but, given your detailed inquiries at metaphysical themes' exposing potentially riskful material (don't worry, I've read Legal Disclaimer) it is hard to believe you haven't gone deeper about it, through the Askashic Register. Such a way seems logical to me.

Anyway, I wonder if you've yet done such research (through A.R.) but you've failed? Then my alien purpose theories could be:

1 - ET individuals has some like "Diplomatic Jurisdictions" in order to assure secrecy of their affaires when treating with unevolved species like ours.

2 - As any of us cannot inquiry about any other individual (people of our same species) then we cannot inquiry about alien procedures despite the fact we were subject of alien analysis at abduction time.

3 - We are only laboratory samples. A sample cannot put objections to researcher criteria. A sample cannot research the researcher.

4 - May be aliens have an agenda which exclude human knowledge of alien purposes, then that would be an explanation for missing time phenomenon.

5 - Maybe, too, alien abduction protocols include to put human body into an a stasis state in order to avoid sensory data input. We are frozen, beyond any temperature concern. Time stops for us. Then, stories of medical analysis from abductees only could be "Urban Legends" arisen in order to give a coarse explanation of alien purposes.

6 - Such "freezing" protocol would explain why you (Robert Bruce) don't remember any of such an experience; frightening experiences for the most of us, but not for you, given your long success rate at metaphysical endeavours.

¿Have you, Robert, some counter argument..?

My best regards,
    Ángel

Re: About alien purposes at abduction time.

G'day,

I will write more on this topic at a later time.

But I will say that my personal experiences with ET's were positive.

Robert