Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Posession/Schizophrenia

Blog Entries

Re: Posession/Schizophrenia

Quote Originally Posted by dslandolfe
    No true Guru or Buddha charges their devotees for listening to them speak over in the East.
    What do you think alms are? A community has to support the teacher, or the teacher has to support itself. Solitary teachers in Taoism charge, for example.

Over there they assert that enilghtenment should be for everyone, not just those with money to spare and I think this is an itegral understanding in the world of spiritual realization.
    I think that is a broad generalisation, and not true. Try to have a retreat at a monastery, try to go to talks, and you will find that regardless of degree of enlightenment people eat, sleep under a roof, etc. In India, the Guru is revered and given gifts to. It is easy to say "I give free of charge" when people give on their own. Buddhists expect good karma when they give to monks, etc.

In the West, other means have to be found. Besides, many people don't value what is free and it is hard to carry a message when you cannot promote it. It would be like ignoring the times we live in if someone thought they could walk around America and preach on the streets. The teaching would fall on deaf ears and the preacher would be considered a bum or lunatic.

This is the one area that I think Tolle is lacking in although it seems an honest mistake on his part. I find it depressing though that one cannot find an enlightened teacher in the West to begin with with and then the one that I have found won't give me his time unless I pay a good bit of money and even then would have to travel hundreds of miles to hear his next talk and pay all over again resulting in all manner of travel expenses to boot.
    Try to go to an Indian ashram. See what it entails. Report back.

I find myself longing for an enlightened teacher here in the West who would simply give spiritual instruction without asking for something in return. They may exist although I'm not aware of them if they do. Tolle is the only Westerner I've ever encountered that appears to have reached authentic enlightenment, albeit as a result of the intense suffering in his life and not by virute of his success with spiritual disciplines.
    Bruce Frantzis claims to have found "The Great Stillness", Adyashanti claims enlightenment. They are Westerners. They developed a practice or learnt one, and they teach it. But still this needs logistics and a realistic approach. Why shouldn't you pay with your work for the time so that the teacher can focus on teaching? Should Eckhart Tolle work 9-5 and then jet around the US to give a lecture and back? How is that doable? Face it - if a message should reach more than a minority, it needs to be marketed and sold. That's the sad reality of our society.

Oliver

Blog Entries

This reminds me of something Swami Vivekananda said once: (quoting from memory, I have the book he wrote) If you want to be rich in the West you sell something material, if you want to be rich in India start a religion. He was not criticizing anyone, he was talking about the difference in values the East and West have.
    Ps. I'd rather pay $14 for a book I may or may not like than pay to join a religious tradition and my lodging, etc. to see if it resonates with me. But I haven't done that yet.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

myusername Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slyspectre
    Well it has been a while since I have posted here, since I went back to the Christian life and they condemn astral projection as demonic. Bad stuff has been happening. Within a week of recommitting myself to God, I lost my job through doing something dumb I just normally wouldn't. Same week....I lost my place to live suddenly. The landlord decides to move his family in our home and we're out. I was staying with a friend. Visited by shadows in sleep, one time 3 over me saying something like "he's trying to exchange." Astral sight would kick in. I had the strong urge to move to California where I am from, but came back because I felt strongly God wanted me here in Oregon. Well once I got established here I started hearing constant never ending insults:

"Fag/queer/homo/you're gay" (I am not)
    "Nerd" (Studying scriptures or spiritual books or anything improving me)
    "We hate you"
    "Go away, we don't want you here."
    "Go HOME!!!"
    "This is my home."
    "Go away/home RIGHT NOW!!"
    "I want you back"

It seemed the more I moved towards God, the further away they were, but were always here. I would have automatic trance states and even heard a demon say, "Mikhe...come." When I got out of the trance and said no....I heard "queer." I remember the last time I did energy work when this started....I got to myself and heard demons AS LOUD AS ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE SAME ROOM, followed by hearing an angel/good voice telling me "Repent, repent...." The next morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and had 3 diagonal slash marks/lines on my forehead! I'd have some conversations with God for a while it seemed, but those went away.

I hear the good voices always saying:

"Faith/Where's your faith?"
    "Don't worry"
    "Pray"

I really don't know what is going on, but I don't really want to do the countermeasures per se, for after doing one is when I was told to repent and scary stuff happened. I do not want to move, but nothing is getting rid of these beings. No amount of reading scripture, praying, fasting, getting blessings, exorcism, anything. I also hear something talking within me from my stomach saying things like "Go home." Sometimes when I am about to drift to sleep I will hear the most intelligent of all voices I have been experiencing coming from within my mind. Saying things like this is a matter of HIS survival. The ones harassing me are his guards. Once heard "You're no longer king." (Of this body?) I really really don't know what to do now. All of this because I quit magick and astral projection and turned to God. I won't even go into the months I spent homeless and impoverished after losing job/home/car. I see shadow people frequently. Is there anyone with insight/knowledge who can help. Any help is welcomed. I am desperate. Is there a way out, or is this forever?

Nothings forever.

You used to do magick, I was thinking you might have made connections with dark beings who don't want to let you go. If your getting inexplicable slashes across your face I wouldn't worry about schitzopherenia.

I wouldn't engage the voices wether they seem good or bad.

myusername Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slyspectre
    Something else very creepy is when I do energy work, the voices become as loud as another human right in front of me shouting at me. What could I do about that?

Stop doing it is all I can advise, do worldy things for while, it's a pain but once you've got the voices under control you can start spiritual stuff again.
    It's unusualy for voices to be actualy heard, I have heard that listening to music (something lighter rather than darker) through head phones alot of the time can help.

Quote Originally Posted by myusername
    It's unusualy for voices to be actualy heard, I have heard that listening to music (something lighter rather than darker) through head phones alot of the time can help.
    Lighter music is ok if it's something you really like.(that keeps your attention to the music) But the more popular is like brass bands (for fighting back voices). I myself like music that changes pace a lot so there's not very much rythm in it, to actually help the neg and put you in a suggestive state.

Wanted to respond to a particular statement, decided to just post what I know. I spoke to a deliverance minister and asked questions, anyway, he said basically that business was greatly up, if you know what I mean and that he would actually do deliverances on entire congregations at a time because so many are going in - that “the biggest problem the church has today is all of The possessed Christians”
    bearing that in mind...
    what is a Christian?
    ‘Are you sure about that?
    what does the Bible say a believer and Son of God is?
    so...
    there is a ramp up exponentially in spiritual attacks, many got very worse around 2014-15
    there is possession, you aren’t exercised, you are delivered. What’s the difference? Exorcism is like poking an alligator with a cattle prod and hoping he’s left
    deliverence means it’s gone- if done right it (they) will not come back because Jesus has filled and cleaned the place they left. Hind, healing time after that. Jesus cattle prods the alligator and then removes and finishes it off in righteous judgement.
    ”ok, so how do you know the difference between schizophrenia and possession?
    First, we are dealing with things way out of our league - “what do you mean, aren’t we powerful?” Nope. All power originates from God, he can take it back at any time, these things started out good, then rebelled, created unnatural offspring that is now the little voices most people are hearing plaguing them in their heads and souls/spirits. The sons of the fallen are decrepit monsters, no more. They are under the authority of Jesus, we are given authority (some are under his direction) to “cast out demons and heal the sick”
    7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead,cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. 9Do not carry any gold or silver or copper in your belts.… Matthew 10 7-9
    he told that to those he was trying for the task, so be careful...
    Acts 19:11-20 English Standard Version (ESV)

The Sons of Sceva

11 And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were carried away to the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them. 13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” 14 Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this.15 But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” 16 And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all[a] of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled.
    So... we don’t just go out Willy billy thinking we are power rangers and get creamed or possessed by the things we are trying to remove, because they can and do jump, through sex especially.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    we get accurate help from God first. Second, you can’t deliver yourself, I believe that, it would be like trying to slap your own face THROUGH a mirror, so-to-speak, you need help, it can be done remotely over the phone, but don’t underestimate Gods power, Peters anointing was strong enough to heal the sick.
    ‘So there are definitely parameters and protocols, you are dealing with highly intelligent beings and yes, they do hate us- in fact, they wanted to take our place before the flood anhialated most of them, some survived below the surface, most are interdimensional now and that’s why they need to possess other people to bridge the gap between dimensions (short explanation there) you then become a type of puppet or mouthpiece, also a live snooping machine.
    Look up voice to skull or gods voice technology on YouTube, and watch the Harvard Dr Robert Duncan first, so you can believe it, then watch Destroying the Illusions channel on controlling your mind with the Voice of God technology, then tell me how much tech and mass hypnosis you feel exists in our world in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Tpath View Post
    Look up voice to skull or gods voice technology on YouTube, and watch the Harvard Dr Robert Duncan first, so you can believe it, then watch Destroying the Illusions channel on controlling your mind with the Voice of God technology, then tell me how much tech and mass hypnosis you feel exists in our world in 2018?
    The angels told me in 2011 that they had been "hacked in"... taken from the astral and made to work on the Hu sound, which is a voice in your head, sounding quite like a vacuum cleaner. Computers make that sound too. I understand this situation - i hear christian god voices in my mind, and they have been "working on," the perfect reality. Something beyond heaven and hell, if you ask me... an ultimatum chance to serve... not just in self but in god. I sense that the believers have basically forgotten what this is except through Christ. Much stigma, then, to the servant of God, who exists within all, as jesus, as muhammad, as whoever. All "myths" do that too. Only one person doesn't like servants--- bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The angels told me in 2011 that they had been "hacked in"... taken from the astral and made to work on the Hu sound, which is a voice in your head, sounding quite like a vacuum cleaner. Computers make that sound too. I understand this situation - i hear christian god voices in my mind, and they have been "working on," the perfect reality. Something beyond heaven and hell, if you ask me... an ultimatum chance to serve... not just in self but in god. I sense that the believers have basically forgotten what this is except through Christ. Much stigma, then, to the servant of God, who exists within all, as jesus, as muhammad, as whoever. All "myths" do that too. Only one person doesn't like servants--- bullies.
    Interesting concepts here, why? Because they are so far over our heads that we can’t really place physical associations from our world with theirs. That makes it tricky. It would be like taking a 30 year old computer and trying to run a current version of AI from a quantum computer and expecting it to work, we simply weren’t made to have that capacity, it has to be “installed” or upgraded in us. This being the case, aside from ego and pride, which reside in everyone, when man gets to the point that he can fool around with the Creators handiwork, His creation, then man risks breakdowns in the very symmetry that God created. One building block is directly related to another- not just separate, for a reason. He did that so no one could mess with it easily. He knew they would attempt it. “Just as in the days of Noah...” are we not achieving biological and mechanical levels way beyond anything since that period? Does anyone here (of reasonable IQ) still believe we crawled out of ooz as fish, only to diversify into such a complex organizational matrix? Sounds a bit foolish now doesn’t it? Then, all of the sudden, someone will say: “sorry, Darwin was a bit off, and we need to enlighten you” ok. So you want to be enlightened? But you just don’t want to hear the truth. Free Will Planet, heard that term before? Prison Planet, Heard that one? (General to the crowd Olyris, not you here) If someone was in hell and was raised from the dead you would not believe them, heard that one before? It’s because of the mass-hypnosis that is being generated by the same fields many of you are trying to keep up. Where does that lead? Look at fallen angels that wanted man off of what they considered “their planet” (hence, after judgement, Prison Planet) and now 7 billion people, and technology rising out of control, mechs capable of tearing humans apart, but they are just for fun right? Drone delivery systems going up that could deliver any number of leathal items to millions overnight, an untested as far as human or animals are concerned, 5G direct beam system that is many times more powerful than the weak 4G system that is now in place. Amazon and Google listening devices in our homes, controlling our appliances, stoves, heat/cooling, and what if you disagree with the government and speak out about that? What if they are taking your money away and you have no more free speech to counter that in court? Do you think that the Fallen are going to support your case when they sent the ones to oppress you in the first place? It was never about helping man, not after the oath was taken, it was about taking the planet. We need to think that the original owner is coming back to take it, that this planet is a construct that will be “... the heavens and earth will someday be rolled up like a blanket” and understand that we all are being given a chance to make the right decisions, but at the same time religion has been corrupted, as it always has been, and the name above all names, the true Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary, died on the Cross for our sins, resurrected and sitting at the Right hand of Father God, will touch His foot on the Mount of Olives and re-take possession of it. Ten thousand years of rebellion a short time as far as Heaven is concerned, a drop in eternity. So, for those who would even consider my words, as they are being blanketed in New Age satanic goo, clogging up their ability to see anything but the illusions placed at us by the Fallen angels, realize that what I’m saying is true, and that there is no other way to Father God but by Jesus His son, Not Mohammed, nor any other entity seeking to ursurp what isn’t theirs to take or possess.
    Cheers.

We are all enveloped by an attempt to take over our planet- we are going to watch as complete biological and incredible mechanical control is displayed. We will also see excuses as to why too many people are on the earth and why it needs to be cleaned off. Which one of you truly believes that there is some place safe for your spirit to run too if the Fallen take over the planet? You know you are dealing with things far above your own intelligence, that’s why it’s so “cool,” right? Give a human a fancy light show and they will bow down and worship you like a group of scared Chickens reacting to a dog in their pen. Our own programming is set for the earth at temperate conditions, not supernatural ones, so our brains get overloaded and emotional whenever the ethereal decides to make a spectical- we then see that something has the ability to alter what we know no man can, and we worship it like people have since the beginning. Not much time left, and the grace has been removed, so we want to watch who it is we appease. Anyone see “God’s of Egypt?” It’s pretty like that, but they are all more like Seth, and none of them like what they depicted as Horus, or Rah. You have to understand that the same 13 principalities have appeared in Greek, Roman, Babylonian, etc. as the same little “g’s” over and over again, all with one purpose in mind: to take over the Earth for themselves, just like what was happening before the flood, the Tower of Babel, etc. when giants ruled the land (Nephilum). Didn’t just make this stuff up guys and repeat it here from a fantasy novel, it’s real. Good luck.

Yes it does indeed seem to be a critical time for faith. My guess: without faith the world turns to "wisdom," which lacking faith is but a face in darkness waiting to die "gratefully." Nothing wrong with wisdom or gratitude here, i'm just pointing out what i call DEATH.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5