Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: third eye strobe, FLASH OF LIGHT! in trance

alwayson4 Guest

third eye strobe, FLASH OF LIGHT! in trance

Does anyone have experience with the flash of light, third eye strobe in trance?

I recently experienced, this phenomenon. I still can't believe it.

I didnt actually believe in it, till it happened.

Blog Entries

Re: third eye strobe, FLASH OF LIGHT! in trance

It happens.

So what?

What exactly happened to you? Just a strobe of white light?

Oliver

alwayson4 Guest

I was in trance, raising energy through all my primary chakras,
    except the crown and brow, because robert bruce repeatedly says, stimulating these higher chakras, is not to be done, until you develop all other chakras.

But then my brow center "beckoned" me for stimulation. Considering the fact that I have been developing all other centers diligently without touching the higher ones, I figured I would try it.

Since I was in full trance, the brow just went nuts, and kept getting crazier. Then I was thinking, this must be the infamous strobe. I relaxed into it. Keep in mind all of my primary centers are now activated, except for crown. Then I saw this flash of very real light. I opened my physical eyes. I thought it was light from outside my window at first. But then I realized what it was.

Interestingly though, I saw a brief flash of light, and then I thought I saw a "metaphysical portal." It was like a tunnel entrance.

I then stimulated all centers from the brow back down again, and shortly after went to bed.

Blog Entries

Yep.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

I want to know how to get the purple brow strobe, Robert Bruce talks about in Energy Work.

Blog Entries

Robert does not seem to know how it happened to his son, it was not something consciously induced either. It was spontaneous. Unless Robert learns more about it and publishes it we will never know.

Which is just as well. Everybody's development is different.

Oliver

Astral Exorcist Guest

I think you've raised your vibration enough to be able see your eye lights flash on and off. I get that too.

Thoughtbreach Guest

Alwayson dude. Did you just say you get a portal thing come up after sometime? I have got this too. Its like a light tunnel and the "joins" of the tunnel or whatever u call it, are also light.

Do you get this?

I am pretty curious what it is too. for me it used to be a big glowing orb that moved randomly, but yea..as of late it was a tunnel and it seemed like i was passing through and my body was feeling different furthur in. But then i got interrupted so it was aborted.

TB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtbreach
    Alwayson dude. Did you just say you get a portal thing come up after sometime? I have got this too. Its like a light tunnel and the "joins" of the tunnel or whatever u call it, are also light.

Do you get this?

I am pretty curious what it is too. for me it used to be a big glowing orb that moved randomly, but yea..as of late it was a tunnel and it seemed like i was passing through and my body was feeling different furthur in. But then i got interrupted so it was aborted.

TB
    That's what Aunt Clair calls a third-eye projection. I get them occasionally.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

yeah I have not duplicated this experience, because I do not want to overstimulate the higher centers.

However, when I saw the portal, I was wondering how the heck do I go through?

I read Robert Bruce's High Level projection technique in Astral Dynamics, where he says if you get a third eye strobe, you can point shift into it, but, I do not have point shift mastered. . .