Thread: Energy Work Insight

Walker Guest

Energy Work Insight

Thank You in adavnce for the benefit of your wisdom and experience, Mr. Bruce

I have been motivated to gain more clarity regarding planes of existence and their citizens as well as developing a greater degree of consistancy in healing ministry and physical manifestation of desired phenomena in general.

I am experiencing a particular phenomena during sitting meditation that I feel you may have insight into. The source of this may be past practice creating imbalance so I will briefly nutshell my personal dynamic.

Charismatic Christian combined with contemplative practice. First paranormal experience about 15 years ago, powerful experience understood as 'baptism of the Holy Spirit." Experience on prophetic and deliverence teams. ex: Francis McNutt

Have come to view GOD as GREATPARENT and venerate Jesus & Mary Magdaline as ascended masters.

During sitting meditation, cultivating stillness (za-zen) which I commonly do following a time of adoration that involves visualization I get this gradual onset of pressure, not really painfull but effecting me physicaly, localized either at the back of my head or posterior mid-sternal. This build up of pressure leads to 'quaking' which is then followed by what seems to be increased serenity and presence. This cycle continues with the quaking diminishing and the periods of serenity & presence increasing.

I feel that this is probably a distraction at best and indicitave of a problem that prohibits the full experience & utilization of the energy available to me at worst.

I have considered that since my past experience involved 'energy' without any formal development there may be underdeveloped -vs- overdeveloped energy centers or possible simple blockages that maybe a good accupunterist could address. My interests lead me to your work which I am just beginning to study. I have purchased "Energy Work" and am going to start some of the exercises today in leu of my normal sitting meditation following worship.

Thank You again and Kindest Regards.

Peace & Light, David

Re: Energy Work Insight

G'day,

What you are describing are chakra pressures, usually related to energy body development. This also involves the development of consciousness. Energy and consciousness and beliefs are interactive and related.

In order to develop your energy body and consciousness to higher levels, you will need to take a serious look at your belief systems and psychology.

Have a read of this.... and you will be well advised to follow this lead and clean house belief system wise

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... ncept.html

Belief system problems are worse than emotional trauma baggage when it comes to evolving to higher levels of consciousness.

I also recommend positive affirmations to help with your development.

Take care, Robert