Thread: Trip home

Trip home

This morning (at my 9am appointment lol) I came out of dreamstate into projection. I found myself looking into the stars and being compelled (or shown) to go home.My mind reached deeply into the stars and I catapulted into space very fast. I could found myself talking to myself, guiding my way home. Travelling for about 2 mins very fast, and so quickly stars wizzed past like nothing.As I got close I saw a pair of twin stars or planets- and said to myself "theres the twins, not long now.....(after about 10 secs).. ahhh there is it" home. At this point I got an attunement with fire-(I was stuck in some sort of suit and surrounded by heat) then I got turned onto my head and was attuned with water. (same thing except the suit was in water and I was upside down-which was a little disconcerting for the first few seconds lol)

Interesting trip.. home

Peace Dk
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries

Re: Trip home

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

wow!!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

How did it feel "to be home"? I do not mean the attunements, but the general feeling of just being there...

Be well,
    Oliver

Idk if this has ne thing to do with what your posting, but basically every star has a 2nd star that obrits it. Binary stars.

JS
    new...

Hi Oliver,

Its kinda of hard to describe- it was just complete silence when traveling thru space,the only thing I could here was my own voice. If you have seen the movie "the fountain" when the guy is meditating in space thinking out loud- thats what the space travel was like. As I got closer it got very euphoric.... It was like I remembered through feeling where I came from and the sacrifices made and too come- there was an sense of gratitude for the ability to give to something greater than yourself- that gratitude being unconditional love given to all that exists (the universe's,entities, and all that is) for the it/them just being there- and in return offering all that you had as service to all that is unconditionally.. and loosing yourself in a sea of thanks- like you are being turned inside out via your heart charkra and being lost in gratitude and letting go of everything.

JS- I didnt know that? Everything was flying past so fast the bright objects-whether stars/planets/or galaxies I couldnt really tell. They seemed to be going everywhere lol some spiraling past in circles others seemed still. I dont know much about the stars- I can only relate what I saw

An interesting note though is replaying the sequence in my head my body must have been massive, as the dimensions of the stars seemed alot smaller than when I have found myself in space other times.
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20