Thread: Does metal have an effect?

Does metal have an effect?

I read either R.B. or Monroe where they said wearing metal can effect energy work or projection.

Does anyone know have any expirence with this?

Thanks JS
    new...

Blog Entries

Re: Does metal have an effect?

There are a few things that 'sort of' apply when you're starting. Robert recommends not projecting on an overstuffed stomach, for example, because technically you'd be uncomfortable and it would get in the way of trancework- and the same could be trying hungry- if your attention is on your stomach you'll be too distracted. But with experience this 'don't' goes away. Some people have said that metal gets in the way (I don't think Robert does, though) and Monroe used to orient himself in a certain way (N-S)- But in my experience these are just things that people have observed for one reason or another, and it has become 'don't'.
    I project with a full belly, with jewelry and glasses on (lotsa metal there) and have had no problems. The only thing that has gotten in the way for me is nerves- worrying about something too much gets in the way for sure, or being extremely depressed (sad) about something also stopped me. Even being afraid is supposed to, but not always. I've projected terrified before, and it affected the quality of my projection, but not it's happening.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Nice to know. I wear a little chain connected to my wallet so i don't lose it, and earrings sometimes but thats it.

JS
    new...

Martin Guest

I think it's a matter of concentration. If you are constantly worrying that you are wearing metal and that it could have an effect, it will probably HAVE an effect. That happens to me a lot if I worry about something a lot.
    But thats just my thoughts on the matter.