Quote Originally Posted by Gman
Kiwibonga
What I'm wondering though is, what do you mean by a vibration of countless atoms in DNA coding? Cause as far as I know, the only thing DNA controls is the carbon copy reproduction of cells, their differenciation and the synthesis of various proteins and enzymes... Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that our mind as we currently know it is the sole product of the brain, but with a possibility of reconnecting with a greater essence which is dormant when we are awake, but thrives when the physical mind is at rest?
Well some people have theorized that Physical DNA is actually a Reciever/Transmitter of matter based vibrational frequency, i.e 3D manifestation ruled by our thoughts.
Yes but theories have to be based on something. What exactly are these theories based on?

Others on this forum

Listen people....... When you are in RTZ or Astral realms Thought controls reality does it not? Can we manifest swords or other objects/beings through thought? Yes we can and its called Astral crystalisation.
Yes, and this is the specific reason for my using this very thought to argue against your next-to last statement.
There is no difference (apart from the time of manifestation) in the 3D physical realm. You focus hard and I mean hard, then you raise your vibration be it through NEW or other Kundalini ways, you will then begin to manifest in this hard dense frequency range.
I would say that the difference is in time and space. But that's another thread.

When (the scientists at CERN) they embrace AP they will find all the answers.
This is refutable by the very previous statement you made. If reality is thought responsive (as I agree I believe it is) then any findings will be tainted by their expectations. So no repeatable findings, no funding.

I still think that they will still find other dimensions during LHC experiments but realise they should try my theory. My theory would be to change the vibratory rate of the Particles a trillionth of a second before impact,
And how would they do it?
then track them to their destination. As far as I know they dont do this because their heads are up their own arses in the 3D Frequency range.
This is unnecessary and against the rules, so I warn you to change it.
Gman, I don't think you are understanding that we are not challenging you because we disagree (although that is a possiblility for some, I wouldn't know). I am challenging you because you are making a bunch of categorical statements about something with little or no support and you yourself asked to be challenged. The replies I'm reading makes me think that you are taking them personally. At least at first glance.