Thread: Question from Novice--Ref NEW-V2.pdf, Online Works11-07.pdf

PsiNights Guest

Question from Novice--Ref NEW-V2.pdf, Online Works11-07.pdf

HI there!
    I would like to thank Robert Bruce first and foremost for his online course and all the materials he has graciously made available for reading. I came across this site by accident, and I have absolutely no regrets that I did so! After looking at and practicing countless works, I am absolutely amazed by the effectiveness of NEW, its a highly practical, simple and effective set of techniques. Once again, Big Thanks Chief for everything!
    I have read and practiced "NEW Energy Ways V2", and I am now in the early stages of "The Collected Online Works of Robert Bruce". I do have some questions regarding stimulating and energizing the chakras, in particular the sixth/third-eye and seventh/crown chakras. I have had no problems with stimulating and energizing the others, but the last two have posed a problem. I would like to know the following:
    Sixth/third-eye chakra---Where is its exact location? Its listed at "center of forehead", but is it on the skin surface, or below it? How "big" is it? Different stimulations have produced dramatically different effects, and by now I am pretty confused.
    Sixth chakra--What does it affect/control? Versus the other lower chakras, its effects are not very noticeable or definitive to me, or maybe I have just been doing it all wrong.
    Sixth chakra--What does stimulation and energizing feel like? Is it all a "buzz" as per the 2nd chakra, or a "heating effect" as per the 1st chakra, is it even physically perceivable since it might be located somewhere inside the head and this not so easily felt?
    Sixth chakra--Any further information regarding this would help. Thanks!
    Seventh/crown chakra--Same questions as above, and also one more thing. Does it exist above the crown of the head, or does it encompass the whole hairline-and-above region? Thanks!
    Once again, thanks for sharing your works with us all. You have an avowed believer here! Cheers!

Re: Question from Novice--Ref NEW-V2.pdf, Online Works11-07.pdf

G'day,

The brow center covers the whole forehead including the temples, and stimulation of that whole area is beneficial. This chakra flowers in the middle of the brow, in an area about the size of a golf ball.

This center is related to all visual abilities and is connected to the sight center of the brain.

This website gives some good information on chakras http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/index.html

The crown chakra covers the entire top of head above hair line, and this whole area should be stimulated during energy work.

The crown can be said to flower in the center of the crown, in a small area the size of a tennis ball. You'll feel a tickling, tingling there when its active. Also, a throbbing sensation is common.

Tickling, tingling, throbbing sensations are common to all chakras.

My latest book, Energy Work, gives more information.

It is advisable to stimulate all chakras evenly and not to focus too much on any particular chakra. A little extra work on any chakra will not cause problems, but overly focusing on say the brow or crown centers can cause predictable problems, as mentioned in NEW Energy Ways and my book on same.

A whole body approach is best, wholesome.

The golden rule with energy work is, if anything disturbing or painful occurs, to stop all energy work and take a break, focusing on grounding until such time as you feel completely normal again. Then, you can go back to what you were doing a little more carefully than before. This, golden rule, will overcome all potential problems with primary center work.

Robert