Thread: obe vibration becomming very uncomfortable an hurting

nufclad147 Guest

obe vibration becomming very uncomfortable an hurting

hi
    my history with obe have been ongoing for a while now id say 6 yrs at least.. at first id get the vibration going round my body an the paralized state an then at this point get frightened an shake myself out of the situation.
    This went on for a few years because i didnt know what was happening to me at the time so alot experiances i never allowed to happen ,fear of the unknown i guess.
    Then i actually left my body an floated about my room before returning back ,since then each time it happens i gained confidence an moved from 1 room to another , i must state my obe are random an spontanious they are not induced by meditations they always happen when ive woke from sleep or attemptin to go to sleep.
    last month i had an obe an like a child who was sick of playin in the house wanted to venture into the big world out doors, i remember floating towards the front door (habbit i guess) but found i couldnt get past the door ,,thro the frosted glass of my door i could see bright light an tress silloetted in this light , having tried to go thro the door i found myself back upstairs an in my room where i drifted out the window of my room an above my house....i could see the river down from my house an my plan was to travel to a friends house. I would like to say that while out my body im like a fly with 1 wing i dont feel i can control myself that well ,even while in house i imagined pushing my legs of walls to project myself foward. Anyways my friend lives further down the river an following the river seemed a good idea to find his home .. However i slowed down while on this journy an found myself flaotin in mid air at some random point over some small cottege, At this point i returned to my body. It was the 1st time ever i had left my house an because im more confident while i have obe wanted to explore.
    Now here is the main reason of my typing this message ,its not often i have 2 obe in a week but the very next night it happned again with the normal vibration going thro my body like an energy. But on this occasion at the point i felt i could leave my body the vibration forcused around my neck an felt like i was been strangled ,it was very uncomfortable i even struggled to break free of the vibration for a while an i remember praying to god to help me break free, this is because ive read if you get into problems ask for help from guides or good entitys It really was a very uncomfortable experiance an it made me very very afraid because the whole vibration seemed to be envaled round my neck. I can only describe it as if a car battery had been plugged into my neck, this is the first time it has happened to me an im motivated in writing this mesasage for advice bacuse last night appprox 4 weeks after the event im explaining i felt a vibration of a obe come on again, ths time the vibration surrounded my body an i felt it was time to attempt to lift out , i felt myself lift up to look about but knew my phsyical body was still laid down ,but the vibration seemed to focus this time round my upper chest an rib area hurting me. I again tried to break free of this but took longer then i would of liked. i again in my mind shouted help from god an my guides an entitys of the light an good ,i called on anything thing i thort would help me,,but i was stuck in this situation of feelin very very uncomfortable an not pleasurable sensation around my rib for 10 seconds or so longer then would of wanted,,Its really worrying me an hindering my obe experiances.

Can anyone help explain whats goin on with me all seems to be since i deced to wonder outside for the first time during my last sucessfull obe, any help would be grealty apprechiated an many thanx for time taken in replys.

des

al.luciddreamer Guest

Re: obe vibration becomming very uncomfortable an hurting

I'm sure others will have better suggestions, but one thing that may at least contribute to a solution is something I've been doing for a while now. While I'm reading my emails before going to bed, I reach up with my hand to the opposite side of my neck and shoulder and just try to work out some of the muscle kinks that exist there ... and, hopefully, by the time I go to bed I will have them worked out. Also, just placing your palm on the ribs of your back (on the same side) and slowly kneading downwards helps as well. I think I also have a blockage in the throat chakra, but I haven't figured out anything beyond the exercises I just described to get past it.

Blog Entries

There are a few underlying subjects in your post, but I'll address the vibration problems you are having- If it seems that you are having vibes so strong in one specific area at a time, this tells me you prob. have a buildup of energy in one chakra more than others (of course, this will vary from day to day) so I'd advise you do energy work to clear any blockages and improve overall flow, to avoid having one chakra being overcharged (and strobing).
    If you haven't yet, I'd recommend you read the NEW tutorials in the main website: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

This is helpful in other ways too, such as in getting you to learn to feel and manipulate energy in your body, so that when you get overly strong vibrations, you can actually work with them, slow them down, and use them for projection.

Good luck in your endeavors.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

nufclad147 Guest

hi im back
    i have interesting development to concerning my last obe be it i never actually reached the stage of full out body awarness.
    Having gone to sleep that night after suffering the bove symptoms that seemed to quinch full obe esperiance i had a dream ,very very very short 1 ..i didnt mention it before in my first message because at time i didnt deem it relivent.The short dream invloved me logging into a online bingo site ,which i never play or use , in this dream i sensed that i had pressed the wrong button on the site an was cursing myself for the error, all i can descibe the feeling been like,,imahine you wanted to place a £1 bid on ebay but accidently pressed £11an bidded, just a feeling i had lost money but had not actually played a game,its obscure but i just know i was cursing my mistake as if it cost me . This was feeling i got flooding my mind when on this site in my dream. It seems none sensible but this is the feeling i got , the dream itself felt very very very short im gussing 10 seconds .

Anyways not the following day after this failed obe an dream, but the the day after or 48 hrs ...the chat room i use everynight to socilize with freinds was the whole topic of conversation was a bingo site offering a free £10 voucher to play when you sign up. Seemed every 5 mins some 1 would mention the site , an 1 of my friends messaged me to say I should go an sign up just to get my free £10 credits because they had won playing with theirs. I wasnt interested an still aint in joining this site ,bingo isnt my idea of fun lol,,. I just think that is really strange my dream of a bingo site then 2 days later get alot of messages from pals askin have i tried the site an claim me free £10 credits to play.. or message from a friend saying ha ha ive won at bingo with me free £10 ,,,that an other chat room users mentioning the bingo site in main room time to time.
    I feel as if i was givin preminition in my dream now that it has all transpired, Its not that bingo sites or any other site causes that much of a fuss in the chat room I use but on that day it was mentioned so many times in main room or in my private messages,,, its like i was given some kinda of hint to future events. I belive that altho my obe experiances are rather amiture as compared to some, meaning ,im still at stage where i find it hard to move place to place or controll or even sustain my obe's, im also new to traveling outside my house which i experianced in my last successful obe. I just feel as was given a suttle lesson this time to be aware im able to maybe forsee future events. I bleive all my obe give me lesson in differing ways learning sumthing new every time. But i have to say it was rather intense realisation this bingo situation ,intense in ways of wow factor to fore seen this bingo frenzie in my fav chat room.

Id love to hear any opinions or simular experiances or even confirmation that this is indeed a preminition i received rather then flook or chance. It has me very excited an amazed at each time i obe or semi obe somthing new an wonderful enlightens me. On me trip outsdoors on my last suscessful obe i saw bright light thro frosted glass of my front door ,it was first real iconic thing ive seen that was not normal meaning id flaot about house seeing walls doors stairs winndows, things id expect to see. So i feel slowly but surley Im been giving insight into more an more at a slow steady pace at a pace feel i could cope with.Then the bingo premienition in dream on my last failed obe.

My hope or rather my concious efford i made long before the last 2 obe that nearly happened but for the energy vibration sticking as mentioned in 1st post was to try an see my pet dog who i loved so much an missed so bad she passed on 5 yrs ago, Ive read some people experiance meeting loved ones past on, pets an other more diverse entites.
    My wish an decision was to try an find her,my dog while I was in a full obe, of course I havnt managed this yet as since makin that decision ive failed leavin my body last 2 occasion. However this bingo site foresight comes as great surpise to me an revelation if its is indeed no flook.

thanks for all that read this rather long post i do hope there is some 1 i could bounce off with feedback to the issues that have panned out, an wish to thank in advance for any time taken in response.

des

Blog Entries

time projection

I do think that your flash dream or vision was precognitive clairvoyance. As some people travel through space (or no-space, depending on how far they get) you seem to be having glimpses of the future. This often happens. Have you started meditating or doing energy work?

nufclad147 Guest

hi
    thanks for the reply, i have been reading about enery work an meditiation an to be fair alot of the stuff goes over my head :O( but i realise that im going to have to nit down an read more an tr yundertsand the concepts of it all.
    ther is somthing that is really buggin me thats been with me all my life since i received a messagefrom a medium as a 11 yr old when i visited a session with my mother. the medium couldnt quite put her finger on the button it seems ,I was told that she can see me as some kind of teacher as she paused she seemed to gather thoughts an say no a healer of some kind , a teacher a healer an she seemed to get frustrated an not quite fully explain to us. It been on my mind all my life since ,im 39 now so some time has passed. I just think all my experiances with getting the urge to go in my garden 5am on a cold winters morning seeing sky orb light up above my house , the huge fleets lights in 97 that pasted over my house , shadow person last year seen by friend passing my car an hearing my name called in room few months ago an my obe experiances are all linked somehow. I fell like im sitting waitng for it all to come to me rather then trying to meet these things half way in ways of not fully understanding or practing the methods been shown to me in tutorials.

i want now to tell of experiance i just had last night or rather today as i dodnt go to bed till 6am Uk time an i again had an experiance but this time it was more dream state then the awarness of an obe. By this i mean i wasnt just drifting off t sleep an feeling the normal vibration of energy envale me then the paralized state an lifting sensation. this time the whole event felt more dream like. I felt energy fill my bod y an remeber sayin to myself oh here we go again an i lifed out my body an floated over my pc monitor wanting to go thro wall an outside. instead i found myself going down my stairs an into living room an sittin on my setee. this to me has meaning because I often walk downstairs on route to my kettle in dark when on my pc an for some reason i always look at my setee sensing some 1 sitting ther . It not strong sense, altho it must be as i always see mto just look at this end steaing area on my setee with a sense of presence. maybe this is jus my mind playing tricks or my subconcious placing me in this obe dream because i have the sense some 1 sittin there an i carried it out in my dream. The obe dream feeling was dream like but the energy that started thie experiance was just as real as any other obe i had. The reason im saying it was dream like is because as compared to other obe I felt less aware an wasnt awake when the energy envaled me felling, i hope i explaing in a understanding mannor.

This walking downstairs to the setee an sitting lasted seconds aboutsame time it would take me to travel this distance an i then found myself willing myself to go to my friends house which ive alsways said i want to experiment reading his electric metre as way of prooving this thing is reality to me, i found myself breifly traveling his passage an above his metre area an whe ni tried to guide myself to read it this is where things become shaded an uncontrolled because i found myself like a feather in the wind rather then controllin where i was goin. Im not sure where i was at this stage but i saw a girl in a room,a stong sense of it was a girl i know this, an i was hovering behind her slowley moving in front of her an saw her face ,she seemed t not aknowlege me s oin my wisdo as funny as it seems the only thing i could thing to do was say "boo" im still not sure if the girl reacted to this or it was a look of , you silly sod. i dont reckonise this girl at all an the experiance ended there, But for a dream i had which entailed me an my brother wearing blue factory overalls an carrying a pan of some decription ,i know it was a facotry an that we were walkin to start our shift ,this dream at present has no real meaning or relevence in our lives il have to see what becomes.

Ok just thort id keep yous up to date with recent an leastest experiance 2 failed obe an 1 dream like obe in a week is a first for me , i did sate my experiances do seem to become more intense ,regualar an meaningfull latley

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nufclad147
    hi
    thanks for the reply, i have been reading about enery work an meditiation an to be fair alot of the stuff goes over my head :O( but i realise that im going to have to nit down an read more an tr yundertsand the concepts of it all.
    We'll do what we can to help.
    ther is somthing that is really buggin me thats been with me all my life since i received a messagefrom a medium as a 11 yr old when i visited a session with my mother. the medium couldnt quite put her finger on the button it seems ,I was told that she can see me as some kind of teacher as she paused she seemed to gather thoughts an say no a healer of some kind , a teacher a healer an she seemed to get frustrated an not quite fully explain to us.
    You seem to have a lot of faith in this medium. I've gone to many in my life and found most of them (not all) to be frauds. So you should consider advice from someone you know as advice about life in general, and decide if it makes sense to you. If it doesn't, let it go, the universe has ways of reminding you of what you should be doing, if you are paying attention.

It been on my mind all my life since ,im 39 now so some time has passed. I just think all my experiances with getting the urge to go in my garden 5am on a cold winters morning seeing sky orb light up above my house , the huge fleets lights in 97 that pasted over my house , shadow person last year seen by friend passing my car an hearing my name called in room few months ago an my obe experiances are all linked somehow. I fell like im sitting waitng for it all to come to me rather then trying to meet these things half way in ways of not fully understanding or practing the methods been shown to me in tutorials.
    All of them are linked, and you are the link. 'Expanded awareness' seems to be the underlying theme with all those things.

i want now to tell of experiance i just had last night or rather today as i dodnt go to bed till 6am Uk time an i again had an experiance but this time it was more dream state then the awarness of an obe. By this i mean i wasnt just drifting off t sleep an feeling the normal vibration of energy envale me then the paralized state an lifting sensation. this time the whole event felt more dream like. I felt energy fill my bod y an remeber sayin to myself oh here we go again an i lifed out my body an floated over my pc monitor wanting to go thro wall an outside. instead i found myself going down my stairs an into living room an sittin on my setee. this to me has meaning because I often walk downstairs on route to my kettle in dark when on my pc an for some reason i always look at my setee sensing some 1 sitting ther . It not strong sense, altho it must be as i always see mto just look at this end steaing area on my setee with a sense of presence. maybe this is jus my mind playing tricks or my subconcious placing me in this obe dream because i have the sense some 1 sittin there an i carried it out in my dream. The obe dream feeling was dream like but the energy that started thie experiance was just as real as any other obe i had. The reason im saying it was dream like is because as compared to other obe I felt less aware an wasnt awake when the energy envaled me felling, i hope i explaing in a understanding mannor.
    It does sound like you had some reality fluctuations, due possibly your subconscious taking over the event. Possibly a low energy thing, but possibly your subconscious was trying to show you something. You should try to analyze it as any dream and see if the symbols in it make sense to you.
    This walking downstairs to the setee an sitting lasted seconds aboutsame time it would take me to travel this distance an i then found myself willing myself to go to my friends house which ive alsways said i want to experiment reading his electric metre as way of prooving this thing is reality to me, i found myself breifly traveling his passage an above his metre area an whe ni tried to guide myself to read it this is where things become shaded an uncontrolled because i found myself like a feather in the wind rather then controllin where i was goin. Im not sure where i was at this stage but i saw a girl in a room,a stong sense of it was a girl i know this, an i was hovering behind her slowley moving in front of her an saw her face ,she seemed t not aknowlege me s oin my wisdo as funny as it seems the only thing i could thing to do was say "boo" im still not sure if the girl reacted to this or it was a look of , you silly sod. i dont reckonise this girl at all an the experiance ended there, But for a dream i had which entailed me an my brother wearing blue factory overalls an carrying a pan of some decription ,i know it was a facotry an that we were walkin to start our shift ,this dream at present has no real meaning or relevence in our lives il have to see what becomes.
    Ok just thort id keep yous up to date with recent an leastest experiance 2 failed obe an 1 dream like obe in a week is a first for me , i did sate my experiances do seem to become more intense ,regualar an meaningfull latley
    I think you should cut down on the OBE attempts and for now gather your energy, work it up and do some meditation to sharpen your discerning skills. Good luck and God Bless.

nufclad147 Guest

my obe are spontanious an random, I go to bed an it hits when dozing off but still awake . only this week has this happened in a dream state which again i cant help occuring

nufclad147 Guest

im back to up date on recent experiances ...since the events of the rather hurtfull obe experiance mentioned above i have had more deep sleep version of obe meaning im not driftin goff to sleep when it happened it comes like a dream ... they are very very short but the vibration feelin is just as present an on thisoccasion it was the first time i was able to see myself lieing in bed....i remember as it happened i tried to leave my body but found it difficult ,i remember reading that if i rolled side ways this might help ,this i did an i felt myself seeminly fall from the bed an keep fallen sensation, I then started to raise back up an when i got level with the bed an rise above it i saw myself clearly ,it was a moment i dreaded because i read it can be a rather frightening experiances seeing 1 self but i coped ok with the situation. I wear a wolly hat in bed in cold nights an i could see it clearly half on my head an half off ,i norm wake with it totally of my head so i guess it was half an half at that time. i then turned an im not sure if this is my own reality im seeing because my bedroom door is always shut but when i tunred i saw a shadow thro a doorway ,i cant really make out what the shadow was ,weather it was male female or even human. Then what filled my mind was anger an rage as i looked at this shadow that was some distance from me, an i zoomed foward towards this shadow like a worrier filled with anger , i find this also strange in ways that i found it hard to propell myself during my more awake obe , drifting off sleep experiances, but i zoomed forward towards it with sense of hurt,rage an anger. As i got next to this shadow the anger suddenly changed to a loving feeling an i found myself arms wrapped around this figure in a cuuddle , all i sense is that it was male , i couldnt see a face or anything an it happend all so fast. Id really like some info or opinions on what i may experianced

Now my 2nd mention is a dream i had last week,, im not sure if it followed a dream like obe which again these deep sleep obe are very new to me , i norm have about 5 obe per year but since the turn of 2008 ive had my years quuota in 3 months , an since the 2 failed awake drifting off to sleep obe that hurt me ,all my obe have been deep sleep ...but i had a dream very short 1 ,it consisted of my ex partner standing at my farthers garden gate ,an she was sayin how she needs a new bed ,i was saying to her the bed she has is ok an sto pgettin into debt keep the bed u have,,,also in this dream an at same time my fathers freind was in garden saying ,goodness look at all the sh@t in garden.

Now the following morning i rang my daughter up an asked he rif her mam is thinking of buyin a new bed or bought a new bed ,an my daughters reply was no,,but she has bowt me an my sister a new bed 2 days ago ,,,i was silenced an completly taken by what my daughter had said. further more i went to my dads an asked him if his friend had mentioned anything about sh@t in garden , my dads reply was yes other day ,but he said he always has a joke about amount sh@t in my garden to wind my father up , cats really get to my farther lol,,i was even more shocked when my dad pointed out the same exact area of garden i saw the guy in my dream say this ...my father says its nothing out the norm his friend having a dig about the amount of cats muck in his garden, i tried to explain to my dad that i was not to know you have these convos with his friendd an certinaly i would not know what area in the garden he said it ...

since the turn of the new year my obe experiances have become more frequent an in different levels of sleep state... an now it seems im gettin visions that are becomming more meaningfull as in true events ...

i find it really facinating an really know this isnt a flook to guess these 2 events...i really need to practice this energy work i feel an grounding which i ve been advised to do.
    Can any 1 tell me exaclty what im experiancing with these deep sleep obe ,during these dream state deep sleep obe im seeing people,, shadows ,an far more then previous 4 or 5 yrs of just floatin about my house an just seeing my rooms
    and of course the dreams of my ex buyin bed an my fathers freind mocking my dads garden over cats muck issue.