Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raising Energy

Blog Entries

Re: Raising Energy

My guess would be that it's okay to continue. Usually you can just go on unless you stumble over something that is a blocking point and requires more time. I would not consider your energy raising as real difficulties. Energy raising is a tool to improve lucidity, improve health and help the other exercises. It's only on building block in many, and only experience can tell which thing turns out to be vital. Being able to trance well, relax well and stay calm are usually very important.

You can monitor yourself and see where your general sense of wellbeing goes - up or down? Do the exercises of the later weeks (or coming weeks) exhaust you or stir something emotional in you? Do they feel uncomfortable? If so, indeed some extra groundwork might be necessary. But as long no problems surface, I'd say all is well with just going on with good confidence.

Good luck,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Just something to ask and forgive me for backtracking-when you direct energy into the storage center- are you sure you're directing it into the right spot- below the navel? From your description of symptoms I had a visual of it going into your solar plexus. (Unless it's overflowing up there.)
    If you are, ignore my question and follow Korpo's advice- it's good advice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Price Guest

Hi CFTraveller,

I am not directing the energy to the Solar Plexus, but had considered that I have got the wrong spot. Sometimes it feels quite soothing and below the navel. The adrenalin feeling I get is more focused around the actual navel itself and, once it starts building up like that, I can't stop it each time I do a circuit (the feeling, that is). I notice a temperature increase, too.

As I mentioned, I have made a oint of not advancing my reading of Robert's materials before practice as I fall into the category of one of those people who will skip ahead to advanced techniques if not careful and I am dedicating myself to this practice totally. Therefore, I wasn't sure if I am activating an energy center unwittingly. The sensation begins and builds up as it passes the Solar Plexus area on the way down. Actually, now I think about it and feel it a little, it probably starts at the heart/chest area and increaes to the navel area.

Curious, and I will follow the previous kindly given advice.

Ian

Price Guest

Okay,

I did my routine and got 10 minutes energy raising in without getting the excitement type sensation in my stomach. I felt the energy come from feet up the legs, hands and arms, body all the way up and down to the sub-navel. There was a slight feeling around the solar plexus and navel, but the sub-navel feels kind of relaxed.

Thanks both for your comments.

Ian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2