Thread: A peculiar case.

AndrewVoe Guest

A peculiar case.

Hello!

A few nights back my brother projected out of his body twice in one night (for the very first time). The first time he said he seemed to transition from a lucid dream to an AP (it may have still been a LD). His first time "out" he had claimed several hours seemed to have elapsed. Before his second attempt I gave him your advice on not staying out too long the first few times. He said that on his second projection he circled the room a few times, then went flying outside only to be pulled back into his body. I believe I saw him as he was shooting through the ceiling, and he did have all the classic exit symptoms.

Since that night, whenever he falls asleep, he has very intense lucid dreams. His consciousness varies, sometimes able to control his environment, sometimes not. The problem is that he doesn't seem to get any down time when he sleeps now, since he seems to go instantly from being awake to his LD(s). He's physically rested, but his mind seems fatigued, as it's seemed to have been awake non stop for days now. I never thought lucid dreaming could have a negative side!

My question is, have you heard of anything like this in the past, or have some clue on how he can get some good rest, or some possible causes for this behavior? I understand this is a little odd (I certainly haven't heard of it), but anythings appreciated.

Thanks for your time Robert!

Re: A peculiar case.

G'day,

Yes, a very unusual case. I've not come across this before.

I would suggest your brother get some herbal supplements designed for relaxation and sleep. Something like 'mood manager' (that's what its called here in Australia), which is a mixture of herbs and oils, might work.

Your health food expert should be able to advise you on this.

Alternatively, go see a doctor and get some sleeping medication.

But I would definitely do something to ensure proper rest, as lack of rem sleep is not healthy.

This is most likely a temporary condition and it should ease eventually.

Please let me know what happens. email workshops @ astraldynamics.com

robert