Thread: Do you know of any ET contact...

Dante Guest

Do you know of any ET contact...

... that seemed positive in a religious (Christian specifically) way? Have you ever heard of ET's claiming that they loved God, Jesus Christ, and so on?

Caelrie Guest

Re: Do you know of any ET contact...

Why would aliens be followers of Jesus? He was an earth-system teacher.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    ... that seemed positive in a religious (Christian specifically) way? Have you ever heard of ET's claiming that they loved God, Jesus Christ, and so on?
    I can recommend you a book - "The Watchers II" by Raymond Fowler, describing his ongoing investigations into the Betty Andreasson case. Betty had abduction-related OBEs, and ETs in her case seemed to be part of NDEs.

Some of her experiences seemed to have a strong religious context. You might find some things that relate to your question there.

Oliver

Most of the ETs claiming specifically to be Christian friendly are actually Astral based entities trying to gain your confidence and take advantage of you (usually steal energy).

There are a few Christian friendly ETs. I have not had any direct contact and so will not comment on that.

Keep in mind that 'Jesus' is an Earth based/human term so many ETs use other names to refer to the 'Christ' (see Ananda, an Ascended Master among others).
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Dante Guest

I've had a reawakening to the truth about these "aliens." Thanks to other people's personal accounts, I realize that they are nothing more than demons. If you'd like to read some personal accounts of victims using Jesus' name to rebuke these evil entities, try out the site called "Alien Resistance"/CE4. I'd link it, but that seems to be against the rules. I had already read many stories that seemed to show that something deceitful was going on (vast majority), even though there has been a high amount of brainwashing going on lately with abductees. Hopefully the world will wake up to the truth before it is too late.

Dante,

The original greys I had encounters with were on the same side as Christ...but the Creator is the ruler of the universe. They work along the same teachings as Chrsit, but Christ is a peer not God to them.

You're welcome to believe what you want, but I'm going to give this one warning because I have seen it over and over...this evil manipulates peoples religous beliefs and they target evangelical Christian types. They fit their logic into a whatever the belief system of the person is and then condition the person to react in the way they want. The logic is never questioned because the person gets caught up in the rapture like emotion they are fed.

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent...He doesn't need anything. And yet I hear over and over from evangelical types how God spoke to them and said "He doesn't have time, he needs me to do this otherwise this sin will happen." They're led to condemn everyone and everything around them and because it fits with the literal interpretation of God they never question or realize that they are being dissociated from society, people, and creation...it becomes cult-like control. No one is present to question, so abuse goes unnoticed.

Dante, when I went through my download, I had voices all over the place shouting directions at me...I had one set of voices that said one thing over and over, "I'm not talking." It took me a bit, but I realized those were the voices of the ones who serve God. They're not going to communicate directly to talk when we are being shouted at or don't have our sense under our control. If they did try that route, it would just encourage me to listen to any voice, not suring which is which, I would have been led astray. When the ones who served God helped me, they did it a different way than flat out talking.

Dante good luck to you in what you choose, and I have also read and would suggest Watchers II by Ray Fowler...I hope you end up where you want to be.

balance032 Guest

A good book for Et contact is how to contact ET's by lisette larkins I did a couple of things out of the book about two years was freak out is all i can really say ..at the time i thought i was ready for that type of contact but i guess not because i wanted it to stop.. be carfeful what u wish for lol Also reading a lot material about et's starts to condtion the ego and eventually open u to that type of contact . Theres diffrent types of et's out there i know i have had severlal obes where i felt they took me out of my body vs me trying consciously project