Thread: real world retreat & flying without vision

stavros Guest

real world retreat & flying without vision

Hi Robert,
    When I was very young (about 10-12, I'm now 3, when I was tired and in bed at night, a feeling of the real world falling away from me would occur. With or without my eyes closed, everything would appear to be moving away from me, becoming smaller and I would have the feeling that if I touched something, it would be thin, rough and brittle. Soon after this began happening, I found myself levitating from my bed. It was a physical sensation, would only happen with my eyes closed and I had no eyes-closed vision. It felt as if my real body was levitating. With time, I could control these levitations until they became flight, of a sort (but if I remember correctly, still with no vision). These sensations disappeared with puberty and I forgot them completely until only the last couple of years. I have recently begun practising your energy work (with pretty good results) and have had the real world retreating experience again a couple of times.
    Can you explain what this phenomenon is?
    Stavros.

Re: real world retreat & flying without vision

G'day,

I know the feeling well.

First, there is an expansion of consciousness that makes you feel like you are growing huge, and the universe very small. this is a well known sign, this huge feeling, of spiritual development.

But the levitation sensation would be, very clearly, astral projection.

to gain sight make a clear command 'sight NOW' or 'light NOW' or 'give me sight...NOW' and you'll be able to see.

You might like to check out my books on this subject...or consider our five week online course, Practical Astral Projection Intensive.

See http://www.astraldynamics.com/online-school/index.html

Forum members get 25% off, and we are doing a xmas special.

robert