Thread: Sabran's Astral Bodies

Blog Entries

Sabran's Astral Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by sabran
    Hello,
    Hi and welcome sabran.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question but I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on something that has been happening to me over the last few years.

Basically, a few years back I was going through a really stressful time and one night I had to walk home from work in cold wet weather (a few miles) and was rather upset. I had been interested in a certain man for a while and while I was walking home all of a sudden it was as if a man was standing in front of me I could see him although I knew he wasn't really there. And I thought "wow, you're not like J (the guy I was interested in) at all!

Over the next few years, exit my interest in J but this male energy (for lack of a better term) visited me on and off. It was like I was being visited astrally. I was concerned that I might link up psychically with someon who wasn't a nice person but more of a psychic leach (having had some of that in the past and not wanting to repeat it!) so I stopped reaching out mentally for this energy which I found I had begun to do.

So, now, recently I have not felt this energy having not been looking as I said and if I felt it come around I ignored it. But just this past week it was very very strong and clear. I could see his face, he was close up in front of me. I wasn't afraid and he "feels" very nice. I'm just not sure what or who it is. I don't know if it's a person I've known from a past life who visits me in spirit; a spirit giude; someone dropping by astrally who I don't know - if that's possible. Is there a way to find out? The energy seems to come around strongest when I am going through or about to go through a bad time - those times I see the person in my minds eye. Other times I just feel his presence.
    Interesting dilemma. It could be many things, from guide to person who's projected double you may have engaged, your own animus, neg. entity, to precognitive vision of someone you haven't met yet, to past life memory of an aspect you knew and had similar issues (karma).
    How to tell? First, do you still see this being? Can you talk to it? There is a notion out there amongst occultists that say that asking them what they are or why they're there three times in a row forces them to answer truthfully. I don't know if this is strictly true, but it's worked for me in the past.
    You say it comes in response to stress. How do you feel after you have encountered him? Is it comforted, or is it weak? This is also a good indicator of what's happening.
    You can pray for guidance, and do some shielding, with the caveat that only love can get through the shield, so you don't reject him if he's an angel or part of you.

I hope this post isn't too long. Thank you for any guidance.
    You should read one of mine. Or maybe you shouldn't. I hope this helps a little.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest

Re: Sabran's Astral Bodies

Sometimes the spirit has a mind of its own. I have a friend who is interested in another friend of mine but they can't be togther, but his spirit still visits him on its own, its just as intelligent as the body and is capable of transmitting how he is feeling or what he is thinking and so forth. Even to the point of wanting astral sex.

sabran Guest

Re: Sabran's Astral Bodies

Hello,

Thank you for your help! First, CFTraveler, no I don't need an answer from Robert Bruce (no offense to him, of course! Your answer has been very helpful.

To answer the questions - Do I still see the being? - Well, I don't see him every second of every day and mostly I feel his presence and then, yes, I can talk to him which I used to do but I have pushed him away recently not being sure of who/what was happening. But then just last week as I was sitting at my computer I could see his face in front of me and felt him very strongly. I was dealing with a sick pet who, unknown to me at the time, had cancer and has since diied (yes all within a space of a week). This was the fourth pet to die in a year, fifth in a little over 1 1/2 years (although the pet that died 1 1/2 years or so ago I believe was actually the same spirit who just passed again this past week - reincarnated pet - but that's another story!).

Anyway, back to "the man" I could see him more closely than before - when it first happened he was standing off by a little wood shed thingy and there was fir trees - a whole scene. This time it was more a closeup face thing - he has a beard, by the way And I will confess, Like Star (the 2nd post) had mentioned there has been the element of "astral sex" in the past. The last time it was more of a wanting to meld with me. So, not being afraid I sort of let him and I actually felt good afterwards - whch I suppose is the other question you posed CFTraveller - how do I feel. I feel almost stronger despite the loss of my little pet being hard. I actually had wondered to if I confused this being with the essence of they man who I had been interested in when I first felt it - reading all of the possible things he could be I feel better. I never thought to ask him who he was - I think I was being as I have thought I had to be in the past sort of a victim or passive accepter of al the energy that has come to me. But what you said makes sense. I will ask three times as you have suggested and also pray for guidance and shield so that only good energy comes in. I really have to hone my psychic skills and I am glad I have found this forum. Thank you very much again.