Does this sound like a blockage?

I have been working on 2 different energy circuits of late:

1. Raising energy through the legs, up the spine, to the crown, and then down to the lower dantien

2. Through the legs, up the front, to the heart chakra, and then down through the arms to the lower dantien.

I am having difficulty feeling energy flow through my front side. I am also having difficulty feeling ther path the enrgy takes when leaving my hips. I can feel the energy in my legs and to my hips very well. I can feel the enrgy flow through my spine very well. However:

1. When trying to move the enrgy from the crown down to the lower dantien, I just don't feel it very well. Almost not at all.

2. Same thing with bringing the energy up to the heart. I feel it flowing through my legs, I can then sense it at the heart chakra and have no problems moving it down my arms. But I don't really feel the path the energy takes moving from my hips to my center and up my front.

3. Again, the enrgy appears to be "lost" after reaching the hips. I can feel it in my spine, but I can't feel the path it takes getting from the hips to the spine. I can feel the energy at my hips, then my heart, but not really the path it takes to get there.

Do you think these are blockages? If so, do you have any suggestions in clearing them? Any specific energy movement exercises?

Note: I have not done any specific primary energy work. Just the exerices on the secondary and tertiary centers (up through chapter 4 in "Energy Work".