I need to know what other people experience.

today I wrote several pages cataloging my dream-path over my short lifetime, and i need to know what other people experience; if it's similar or not.

some time ago, i gave up on lucid dreaming, and stopped trying to control my dreams. Long story short, I have become a passive observer to these experiences. My dreams rarely have any desire or fear, or any human emotions; nor is there any other real dream stuff such as fictional landscapes and behavior. they are just simple events, sometimes tasks, where i passively observe myself doing those realistic seeming tasks. i'm afraid to say what they are, but they are nothing at all like what i have ever done in this life or any other.

my question is: have any of you experienced anything like this? i've had frequent, lucid passive observer dreams for some years now. I know that i'm lucid because of the dream structure, which is usually the same: a voice "wakes me up" (into the dream) and asks me if i want to experience something. when i say "okay, i'll do that," the dream will begin and i'll have some minutes to explore this exotic landscape, before the dream begins and the plot is revealed, and a purpose expressed.