Thread: Merging with your past self?

Merging with your past self?

in the astral projection dynamics section

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=270

at future wind, you say that

"This may be an actual scene out of your future life, it may be a symbolic vision, or a mixture of both. You may be an invisible spectator to this scene, or you may merge with your future self, and see out of your future eyes for a while."

if it is possible to merge with your future self, then do you think it is possible to merge with your past self?

say i astral project and go back to when i was 5 years old to observe myself...could i in essence merge with my younger self when i am relaxed or something?

i think this would be a great experiment for someone to do, i mean it is the same soul and astral body...why should u not be able to merge...maybe some people have done it in the past.

Blog Entries

Re: Merging with your past self?

Did you mean Robert said?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

yea my bad, what do you think about it?

Blog Entries

Well, I think it's one thing to say "It's possible" and another "a person or b person can do it".
    Let me explain:
    I believe we're in all timezones (past present and future) already, and in all possible ramifications of our lives. I think that if you take all possible selves, past, present, parallel and future, that's what the Higer Self is- an amalgamation of all these 'selves'. So in that case, you don't have to 'go' to the 'past' or the 'future', you're already there, and more. The thing is, that the reason that when we project we sometimes encounter gatekeepers and sometimes are not allowed to go to a specific 'locale' or 'plane', is a good one, and IMO for a reason or two we're not supposed to go there, and these gatekeepers are aspects of our higher self which keep us from going there and getting in some sort of trouble we won't know how to handle.
    And I believe that this is in some way the reason that precognitive people are few and far between, even amongst psychics- it's just not necessarily good to go there, so we just can't go. Does this apply to all? Prob. not- I'm sure you've heard of those who have the ability to do what amounts to time travel (and I'm ignoring the whole technical aspect of future self-possession, because it is only marginally relevant to my answer) so yes, possible. But to what extent?

And here comes reason #2 which is a wee more technical but not too much:
    I believe (at the moment, I don't get married to many of my beliefs) that every time we make a decision, we open up a new time stream, and this decision takes you along on a timeline, but somewhere else a parallel timestream opens up, depending on how close to making 'the other' decision you were. And this timeline exists to show you (in the soul level) what would have happened when you chose b. Now if the decision was a no-brainer, no alternate timeline is created (perhaps it depends on how much energy you put on the decision, or maybe it's a different mechanism) but let's say that you had a hard time making the decision. Now there are two probable futures, one more probable than the other. When you decide to merge with your future self, how does your conscious 'you' decide which one it is? I say this because your Higher Self knows all of this, so by default you do in a very deeply buried subconscious way, but the conscious aware 'you' is the one that is astral projecting and using your will to decide where to go. So you see how difficult this is, and how easy it would be (and I am convinced that we go to alternate timestreams all the time when we AP without realizing it) to go to the 'wrong' future, at least in terms of whatever you're looking for?
    -So that's what I think about doing this. Seems too hard and contrived, and defeats the purpose of living, since you decided (according to my beliefs, of course) to incarnate into this here and now, and it had to be for a purpose, it seems to me.
    Of course all of this is my opinion and subject to change at any time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I believe we're in all timezones (past present and future) already, and in all possible ramifications of our lives. I think that if you take all possible selves, past, present, parallel and future, that's what the Higher Self is- an amalgamation of all these 'selves'. So in that case, you don't have to 'go' to the 'past' or the 'future', you're already there, and more. The thing is, that the reason that when we project we sometimes encounter gatekeepers and sometimes are not allowed to go to a specific 'locale' or 'plane', is a good one, and IMO for a reason or two we're not supposed to go there, and these gatekeepers are aspects of our higher self which keep us from going there and getting in some sort of trouble we won't know how to handle.
    And I believe that this is in some way the reason that precognitive people are few and far between, even amongst psychics- it's just not necessarily good to go there, so we just can't go. Does this apply to all? Prob. not- I'm sure you've heard of those who have the ability to do what amounts to time travel (and I'm ignoring the whole technical aspect of future self-possession, because it is only marginally relevant to my answer) so yes, possible. But to what extent?
    There is almost certainly an inhibition about casual contact with or awareness about other lifetimes. If there wasn't, then the separate incarnations would not be separate thus defeating the purpose of separate incarnations. There is a very real issue of other lifetimes distracting you from living this lifetime. This is strongly emphasized in huna (Hawaiian) material.

With enough energy, you can travel to the 'edge' of the container where there is a curtain of sorts. The purpose of the curtain is to separate the incarnations from each other. As the incarnations are not really separate, this is not a totally effective barrier, more of a deterrent. There seems to be great variation between individuals in how unpleasant the experience when forcing your way through this barrier. Thought for the most part its consistent for a given oversoul. Upon reaching the other side, there are no further effects. Note as they are like curtains not fortresses, there are ways to go around them. Some incarnations are supposed to work together and thus are generally given the appropriate skills to transverse or skirt the barrier.

That being said, there does seem to be some sense of a synchronized present for all incarnations of a single oversoul. Though there is no time per se between incarnations, a subsequent visit to the same incarnation in the 'present' will reveal some forward progression in that incarnation's existence. The way it plays out is in how information learned by one incarnation is redistributed to other incarnations. In some way you can utilize lessons learned by other incarnations but it only happens automatically 'after' they learn it. You can cheat this to some extent by time travel.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)