Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Downloading information in the astral realm

star Guest

Re: Downloading information in the astral realm

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    The Akashic Records has these awesome computers with USB3's, you can plug them into your memory body and concious mind to look for information. Certain things will be prohibited but normally the information you want is available.
    LOL USB3, thats some high tech stuff, it'd be funny if i saw a helicopter or Jesus driving his dad around in car in the astral realm.
    anyway i'm just wondering what the Akashic Records look like to you guys, I know Robert Bruce described that as anything that carries the most information to you but i'm just intrested in how you guys interperte it.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Frankly, no. If you did you'd still forget the second you wake up.
    Actually, it may be possible for the subconsious mind to archive, alot more than the consious mind atleast. And that would atleast aid in the learning of a new language.

I did find it funny to see those things. I have an energy structure that stores certain memories for me and I can access it when i'm having difficulty with something and search for information that would help. The records looked to me like a large library with lots of scholarly types walking about. I wasn't suprised to find consoles but the USB3's were a nice suprise. I plugged it into my mind and another into that Memory structure, or memory body I mentioned before.

For the second thing. I feel that certain information can't be accessed, and I don't know if the Records only holds information pertaining to this dimension since the Akashic Records (or the equivalent) in other dimensions feel and look different to me. But all in all you can get what you need. You'd need to be able to proccess the information conciously or subconcsiously to be able to access the information in the first place. Something else I noticed was the first time I went to enter the Records their were some subconcious tests I sorta 'noticed' but can't understand atm. A more advanced friend mentioned that there were 3 of those that would determine if you could even enter into the records. Not much else about the tests though.

Blog Entries

Re: Downloading information in the astral realm

What the AR look like to me is like old books, and open to the page I need. No technical gadgets, I'm an old fashioned girl.
    Sometimes I get an old guy reciting to me what I need to know, most of the time I just read a book.
    I have never gone there from an RTZ OBE, it always has been with phasing (or hypnagogic).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Location in the Astral for the AR

Just to have it documented somewhere:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    The realm of the Akashic Records is popularly known in metaphysical circles . It is a realm in the highest Astral Middle realms which is one of the entrances to the lowest level of the Higher Plane Realms .
    As part of a post in the Astral Comune.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2